R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tint Shop - West AZ

Old 04-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Tint Shop - West AZ

I'm driving out to AZ, Goodyear area, this weekend and was assuming there would be some good and inexpensive tint shops around. 'Assuming' the good and inexpensive since tint is more common in AZ than California.

Anyone have shop recommendations that's within a 20 mile radius from Goodyear?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Avondale Toyota does a good job, I have had a couple cars done there. It's <$200 from what I remember.

I also know a couple people that will "go to you" and tint as dark as you want (regardless of laws) if that is what you're looking for.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

boshak's Tacoma Gallery
thanks sarah. not looking to go super dark... just some quality tint that will last and not fade. thinking 20% in the back and 35% in the front.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. I have had the tint on my Corolla for more than three years now. It looks just as good as the day they did it, no issues at all. I went with 5% back and 35% front, the legal amount here in AZ...
Old 04-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
I know of a place you might like, its on 35 ave and van buren. The guy does an excellent job. I've had both my trucks done there and gone with 4 other friends to do theirs. He uses 3M tint film, whatever tint you desire. And the best parts is that he only charges $100.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #6

boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Charly, do you know the shop / guy's name?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder If you found someone to do you tint. cuz that drive from lakewood is kinda far. I drive almost everyother weekend to see my sister down in bellflower.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
COOL'S Polarizado Y Tapiceria, Javier Alvarado 623-206-2423,,, 1N 35 Ave Suite 18..... I block south of Van Buren