R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Check out this mountain lion!

Old 04-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
here kitty kitty...
Old 04-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
WTF! I have never seen one up on a cactus like that??
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO that kitty climbed high!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That's going to hurt If he falls
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wouldnt the cactus hurt its paws?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
That's going to hurt If he falls
i think it would hurt sitting there too
Old 04-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
wtf kind of dogs treed that cat?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
lol "harvested".

This cat was killed at Roosevelt Lake.

Not that I give a shit, people just need to stop being pussies and call it what it is. Things die in nature. Wah.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
wtf kind of dogs treed that cat?
awesome game dogs, i think they might use blood hounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Why hunt a cougar ?
sport
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Unless it was a problem in the community, I'm ashamed that someone would kill that. Assuming they are rare of coarse. I have never seen one.
they are rare, ive only ever seen one. i dont think i could hunt one
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #14
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post

sport
Wow , ya

Looks pretty sporting
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
Banned
whoah wait. i think im confused. i thought the cat was just up there randomly haha. so people were hunting it and their dogs ran it up the cactus?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
whoah wait. i think im confused. i thought the cat was just up there randomly haha. so people were hunting it and their dogs ran it up the cactus?
yes
Old 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #17
Banned
well guys up here people die from them haha. its like hunting bears. have i ever seen a bear in az? not that i can recall. so thats like me saying killing bears is not nice.... ya know?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #18
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Unless it was a problem in the community, I'm ashamed that someone would kill that. Assuming they are rare of coarse. I have never seen one.
We had one around our camp site last year. We had to put the dogs in the truck until we could get it to go away with out having to kill it.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Treehuggers relax. It was shot in the head. Mt. lion is yummy I hear. AZGF issues a number of mt. lion tags each year to keep the population in check.

*sneeze*