R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sedona and above tommorrow

Old 04-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Sedona and above tommorrow

late, but doing Broken Arrow, Soldier Pass, or Oak Creek Hmestead tommorrow morning...with the baby mama, and little one on the way up the mountain...

If anyone wants to join us, txt me...if you dont have my number I'll most likely be arriving at the USFS field office for a map around 9am.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Pics!

LOL at the Heart Mom tat on the truck
Old 04-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
Nice Pics!

LOL at the Heart Mom tat on the truck
thanks...A took close to 700 pics from the weekend. not to many ones when she was outside spotting me on Broken Arrow...she doesnt like heights.

she wrote our three first letter initials when we stopped during the snow storm in the road grime west of Flagstaff. A (Ash), B (me), K (baby). She re wrote it again after we got to the trailhead on our way home.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
one of my favs from the weekend.

non taco related but
Old 04-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, it says ABK, i thought it said Mom. lol
the scenery looks amazing, do you trail up there often?
Old 04-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
Oh, it says ABK, i thought it said Mom. lol
the scenery looks amazing, do you trail up there often?

first time in either taco wheeling Sedona. I used to live west of flagstaff for a time.

gonna be going up with babymamma and baby again soon to do the other trails and redoi broken arrow. she didnt take any photos of me doing the staircase.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics B!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Nice pics B!

thanks Buddy!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck you Brian...ya dick

j/k...I love you!!
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How were the trails? I want to hit those soon!
Old 04-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Fuck you Brian...ya dick

j/k...I love you!!

thanks for NOT joining us...jerkoff LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
How were the trails? I want to hit those soon!

we did broken arrow starting at nearly 4pm...only had 5 pink jeeps to contend with all going the same way...I'm ready to go do it again with some other tacos. great EASY trail.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
thanks for NOT joining us...jerkoff LOL.

Anytime...can't wait to NOT join you again