R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Short Notice 4 Peaks Run

Old 04-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Short Notice 4 Peaks Run

Hey guys, it's snowing up at 4 Peaks so Eric (sorry bro forgot your screen name lol) was hoping to get a few 4WD trucks together to head up for a drive. I'm trying to finish helping a buddy move but I should be in. Eric is looking to leave in a couple hours, if you think you can meet up text me, 480-745-4946.

Josh

Posted via Droid
Old 04-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
anyone down? 3 trucks going so far, a couple more would be nice! gonna be only a little day light so were gonna be doing it some in the dark too!
Old 04-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn wish I could but I'm on call!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I would have known about this. I was up north today...lots of fun. Payson to Camp Verde.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
well we didnt end up going heard there was alot of snow and didnt want to go with just 2 trucks and by the time josh could go it was pretty late. hopefully there will be a longer notice next time!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Want to go tomorrow?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
anybody going out today? Cortland and I were thinking about going out someplace
Old 04-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Did you guys decide to go anywhere?
Old 04-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice meeting both of you today! I hope we can go out again soon. I have a lot of photos to upload...
Old 04-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #14
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Nice meeting both of you today! I hope we can go out again soon. I have a lot of photos to upload...
It was nice meeting you guys too! I definitely want to do it again, so we should get together with Eric and plan something out a little further in advance so more people can get in on it with us.

Oh and yeah, Sam was taking pictures and videos like crazy, and most of them look like sh*t, so I'm just picking and choosing from the better ones. But don't tell her I said that
Old 04-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery

There are more photos in my gallery.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #16
Banned
did you guys do the loop? from upper to lower?

you guys ever been to quarts rock/mine or firemans hill?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #17
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I am not entirely sure where we were for the second part, Josh might know...

And no, I haven't been over there.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #18
Gun Toting Gearhead

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
did you guys do the loop? from upper to lower?

you guys ever been to quarts rock/mine or firemans hill?
lol I don't really know where we ended up either. I know it was sandy and we didn't have a pump or straps haha. Upper Sycamore got really rocky from all the recent rain too so we didn't go far past the creek itself. Backing out of there turned out to be fun

It was a good day though. You'll have to show us some new places Eric, so long as they're not too crazy. I don't have sliders yet and I have to drive this thing to work every day.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
lol I don't really know where we ended up either. I know it was sandy and we didn't have a pump or straps haha. Upper Sycamore got really rocky from all the recent rain too so we didn't go far past the creek itself. Backing out of there turned out to be fun

It was a good day though. You'll have to show us some new places Eric, so long as they're not too crazy. I don't have sliders yet and I have to drive this thing to work every day.
haha i drive mine to work everyday too no sliders or anything either... one time it would have helped got a nice little dent under my door. and maybe once when i slid into a tree on a hill.... ha it looks like you guys ended up by suicide hill.. which is in lower
Old 04-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #20
Gun Toting Gearhead

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds about right. We were joking about that really steep hill behind the trucks in some of those pictures... I can see how it would've gotten that name. We did go up some hill that quickly narrowed and turned into a sandy deathtrap... We decided to turn around towards the top of that one too. Both of the trucks did really well despite tires being at full road pressure and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
one time it would have helped got a nice little dent under my door. and maybe once when i slid into a tree on a hill.... ha
Haha exactly, I'd like to keep mine as intact as possible and free of any "nice little dents"