R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Purchasing new taco in 3-4 weeks

Old 04-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
underaltec is on a distinguished road
underaltec's Tacoma Gallery
Purchasing new taco in 3-4 weeks

Hey guys and gals, well i sold my 2006 duramax and will be getting a tacoma in 3-4 weeks, so i thought i'd socialize in the az section and ask about your experience with the local dealerships. I've personally been in contact with bell road toyota on 23rd ave and bell road and camelback toyota on 16th st and camelback. However i haven't gotten to the numbers with them yet, i just went to test drive a dc trd sport and a dc trd off road and i think i'm going with the OR just because of the extra features. I would appreciate any input on where you purchased and how you were treated. I also look forward to joining up on any meets in the future.

Thx,
Sergio
Old 04-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend the Off Road over the Sport.

I go to Avondale Toyota. I do not get along with their Service department but I do know a great Sales guy there!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
I think I decided on the off road aswell, the dealerships that im looking at are closer to me but im willing to travel further for a great deal. Ill take his info and give him a call when im ready, I have to close on my house before I can purchase the truck.

Sergio
Old 04-10-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
earnhardts
Old 04-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #5
rmarkey is on a distinguished road

rmarkey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sort of in the same boat, and may go look tomorrow.

What sort of prices/discounts under msrp are you guys getting around there?

That's the big thing for me, as long as it's the cheapest pretty much, I'm in. I do my own service and all so I'm not to worried about that stuff.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
They haven't been willing to discuss prices with me since i'm not going to be purchasing until i close on my home. If you find any good prices around let me know so i can schedule a visit with them once i clear the house.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
rmarkey is on a distinguished road

rmarkey's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot for 11% off sticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by underaltec View Post
If you find any good prices around let me know so i can schedule a visit with them once i clear the house.
If I find anything good I'll let know know where and what it was. So far I've only gotten initial offers at invoice.
Which is bull because the rule of thumb is expect 11% off of sticker on a new truck.
My previous vehicles I've gotten between 14% and 20% off sticker. Don't expect 20% though, that was the perfect situation in my favor.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
You still looking? Saw one of our AZ members truck at a dealership on camelback. Don't know the dudes name but its a black truck with camburgs, sliders, spare tire carrier, and a lot of performance mods. That thing looks sweet and ready for the trails!

Link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb