R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Avid Offroad Lightbar and MReimann Bed Basket

Old 04-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Offroad Lightbar and MReimann Bed Basket

I am moving the truck more towards a Expedition Truck and will be making some changes when I get back from Afghanistan in July. I want to let AZ folks know what will be available in a couple of months.

The following will be available:

I will NOT ship..local pickup only. Will not be available until July.

$275.00 Avid Offroad Light Bar (powder coated a flat black with three lighting brackets). The thing is in perfect condition. Brandon makes a GREAT product and if I were interested in pure wheeling, I would keep this bar without an ounce of hesitation. I will be mounting a new bumper with winch. I just wanted to let someone have a shot at the bar if they were thinking of getting one in the next couple of months. If you are patient, you will get a nice bar already powder coated.

$200.00 Also a custom bed basket built by Forum poster MReimann. He does nice work and I love this thing..but it does not fit in with my plans right now. I am on the fence about keeping it for the future but if someone needs it more than I do, it is available. If you want it, come get it. This will be available immediately.

I also have some under armor MReimann did and have not mounted. It is bare metal and is thick as shit. Its Tank like. $100.00. Available now. I need to get a pic.

Drop me a note..I leave in couple days. If someone is interested in the basket, I can take it off now and you can pick it up whenever.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
if i had 200 id be all over the bed basket
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
if i lived closer i would want to pick up both lol