R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Crown King run this weekend, saturday or sunday.. poll

View Poll Results: which day can you go?
i can only go saturday! 0 0%
i can only go sunday! 3 30.00%
i can go either day! 1 10.00%
i cant go at all 4 40.00%
my truck only goes to the mall because its scared of dirt.. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Crown King run this weekend, saturday or sunday.. poll

so i did crown king this past weekend on my dirt bike to see if my truck could make it.. it looks like i can so im going to be going either on saturday or sunday which ever day more of you can go!

im thinking we will start pretty early.. anyone that has done it in a truck please feel free to say a time because i have no idea how long it would take!

MEETING PLACE: 4 sons gas station on the 17 and carefree!
MEETING TIME: 930 am, leaving at 10am.
my number: 4803304606
everyones welcome!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Wait a couple more weeks when my sliders, AP bumpers, and winch are installed and I'll definitely go again. The last time I went with another Tacoma, we took almost 8 hours. However, we pulled out 2 different trucks on 3 occasions, had to wait for a convoy of Jeeps to quit blocking the road, and stopped for sandwiches about half way. Without obstruction and recoveries, you could make that in a Taco in about 4 hours.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Assuming you are talking about the "back" way. It's a little over 30 miles with lots of rocks and some steep climbs.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
this weekend is easter, just a heads up !
Old 04-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
this weekend is easter, just a heads up !
oh shit thats right

I can't roll...I got family shit all weekend
Old 04-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to burst your bubble scott lol
Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dam all you guys haha... and its like 45ish miles one way. ditch family for one day?(:
Old 04-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #10

I can't! I'm spending Saturday with the wifes fam and then sunday with mine

She'll beat me if I bail...cause I bailed and went wheelin' last Easter LMAO!!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I can't! I'm spending Saturday with the wifes fam and then sunday with mine

She'll beat me if I bail...cause I bailed and went wheelin' last Easter LMAO!!

just bail it will be worth it...

haha just kidding
Old 04-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
nothing wrong with a good beating from the wife is there.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It shouldn't take too long as long as there isn't a lot of stopping. That is what killed it last September. I ran it in March at night, it was a lot of fun. I would definitely like to do it during the day for some more photo opportunities.

I can only go if it is Sunday. Otherwise the boyfriend will be mad that I went without him.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
just bail it will be worth it...

haha just kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
nothing wrong with a good beating from the wife is there.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #15
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
well i can go see family on sat and make it on sun... plus i work sat morning so sun would be the only day i can wiggle my way out of the easter stuff and go

but maybe it would be a better idea to postpone this till next sunday so we can get a possibility of more people going?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:36 AM   #16
Banned
next sunday i have a race so this weekend is the only way for me. we can always do it with a smaller group this sunday then get a bigger group next time!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #17
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
well im still down
Old 04-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
Banned
okay sweet! what time do you guys think would be good??
Old 04-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #20
Banned
i was kinda thinkin 3:30..