R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tires in Arizona

Old 04-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Tires in Arizona

Well there's this guy (Moe) who always posts his shop's tires on our local Craigslist and they're very competative prices. He can get just about any tire and at low prices. He worked for Discount Tire for 20+ years so the knowledge is there but the high prices are not. I took my brother's truck to get 265/75 DynaPro AT's for $560 mounted. I just came back from getting new 32" BFG AT's. Both of my experiences with his shop have been 1 hour long! I highly recommend this guy.

Tires2Go
Shop Owner: Moe
Phone: (480) 332-3270
or (480) 567-0007
Old 04-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stick to my Firestone deal...
Old 04-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Josh...I like to help the local guys out!
Old 04-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
well you get a whole different deal at firestone.lol i didn't have connections.

I can get deals for you guys too. The boss offered the possibility of some kind of "group buy" if there was interest. He is apparently doing one for FJ guys.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #8
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
could anyone get any deals on some general grabbers? that would be sweeeeet
Old 04-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #10
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill look into it more once i get closer to fixing my truck
Old 04-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
well compare the price that moe gives you, with that of treaddepot. I think you can get 33" km2's for around $650 shipped for free.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:09 AM   #12

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
treadepot.com has 33x12.5x15 for 219 per tire and desert rat can get them for 211 per same with 4wheel parts
Old 04-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #13
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
yeah those tires are pricey. Idk why desert rat or 4wheel would have them cheaper though. Treaddepot is cheaper on most the tires. have you thought about 33x10.5x15?
Old 04-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #14

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
mine are 11.5 and i like them i dont really wanna go skinnier... meaty tires just look too damn good
Old 04-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #15
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Treadepot has the 285/70/17 Grabbers for $60 less than anybody else. thats a pretty good deal
Old 04-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #16

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ive got 15in rims though
Old 04-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #17
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I ment for myself.
your tires should be alot cheaper for that size of a rim.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #18

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
oh gotcha
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Through Firestone, the best deals would be on Bridgestone tires. I have Dueler Revos. But, he can get any tire and generally make it a good deal...