R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone getting Gasden plates?

Old 04-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Hm...interesting...
Old 04-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I always do two year registration, one less thing for me to think about. I have HIMMIE on my car, I need to pick something for the truck though.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
How about DELTABX?lol
Ha. The truck is MINE. It will probably be something similar to what is on my Corolla. The boyfriend is getting his own truck...
Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
In AZ it's $25 for a non-standard plate and another $25 for personalized characters. That's per year. Hence, the $50 that Josh was talking about.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
So, after talking about not knowing what plate to get... I just got my renewal notice yesterday. I suppose I have to decide now. Ha.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #15
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty cool. Unaware that va had the don't tread on me plate. Hmmm
Old 05-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #16
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea....BUT ... Jan opened up a big a** can o worms with it. How long before the Communists, Anarchists, and other readers of New Times demand their own plate?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #17
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully these are available in the next couple months.