R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Trails in East valley

Old 05-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Trails in East valley

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good trails to go on with a prerunner in the east valley.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Rolling Hills OHV area has some areas (though recommend having 4x4 with you for a lot of it). 4 Peaks is scenic and good. New River is also decent for a Pre Runner (again 4x4 should be with you in case).

If you're bored I know a place down by Gila Bend you can run around in I'll go with ya, been wanting to explore it anyway hah. or any of the locations, I just wanna get my rig dirty
Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go too...in case you need a back-up 4x4.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i can be a back up back up 4x
Old 05-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
You can't have enough 4x4!

Say when!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed. I want in on this.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Perhaps we should do one of these this week, Jake?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So was talking with Pat, how does exploring the New River area, meeting around 9am - ish on Friday with everyone sound?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
awh man): you guys have fun...
Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #11
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, gotta count me on on Fridays.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
So was talking with Pat, how does exploring the New River area, meeting around 9am - ish on Friday with everyone sound?
I'm cool with that. Patrick said Saturday though...?
Old 05-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently we are planning on Friday, when Patrick has off work...
Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #15
Iron Beard

Yea sorry, I have prior plans for Saturday too

Details:

Meeting location (09:00) -

Shell station (I think it's shell if I remember right)

8711 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85255

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...85394&t=h&z=13
Old 05-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
sorry sarah i meant friday
Old 05-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #17
Iron Beard

Bump for meet tomorrow
Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Are we heading up to New River via I-17?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #19
Iron Beard

I was planning on the back way hence the meeting location at the shell then exit i-17
Old 05-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #20
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, just checking. I didn't want to drive all the way east if we were heading back up the 17. Sounds good though. Can you PM me your number? I don't have it anymore...stupid phone.