R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Stuff for sale

Old 05-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Stuff for sale

TBH I'm not really sure what a fair price with most of this is so... yea. For now just make a reasonable offer if there is any interest and I'll come up with some ballparks in the next few days. I know none of it is worth a lot so if it can help out someone local I'm all for it.

Item List:
- Stock Exhaust (Doublecab Shortbed)
- Front TRD Off-Road coils (built)
- Rear TRD Off-Road shocks
- TSB leaf springs
- Stock Upper Control Arms
- Stock front bump stops
- Stock rear bump stops
- Stock u-bolt kit

Prefer local dealing only at this time, hence why it's in this section.

All parts are coming off of my 2010 TRD Off-Road double cab short bed 4x4. All parts were removed prior to 23,000mi on the odo. TSB leafs were installed around 4-5k on the clock so they have even less on them.

Overall picture of all items:

Gallery for pictures of parts taken with DSLR camera and individual shots: https://picasaweb.google.com/kyouto4...Lzoh6Cf6rKYVA#
Old 05-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Even for a B/S/T thread not in the B/S/T section. Photos must go IN the post....Not just linked.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt he do that?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The link is there for the full gallery of images man... if you prefer I can hot link all of them I guess just seemed tedious and not necessary in this case...
Old 05-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Or do I not know the correct definition of embedded..?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
The link is there for the full gallery of images man... if you prefer I can hot link all of them I guess just seemed tedious and not necessary in this case...
Everyone else has to hot link them...This thread is no different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Or do I not know the correct definition of embedded..?
I would say you were using a different definition of embedded. That is a link to go somewhere else to look at them. Embedding means they are part of the post here. IE the photo shows in the post.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
Iron Beard

Is that sufficient for trying to help some local brothers out that may need some parts?
Old 05-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
::thumbs up::
It's really only in your best interest to post the photos. I know these are take off stock parts- but when you sell them and someone goes "Well..this piece was broken and this piece was missing a bolt" you have posted photos about what condition the parts were in.
I know, but... that's why there's full DSLR high resolution shots of everything... all I was gett'n at
Old 05-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If youre gonna dump the stock exhaust, I'll take it. I just want the muffler, not the pipe.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Chris,
I am finishing a lift and some other mods by morning and will have a pipe I removed from a 2011 DC with less than 20 miles on it. I am happy to chop it for you. Let me know if this sale does not work and your interested.
I need it for some tests, and dont want to pay for it, thats why I was looking local. Thanks for the offer though!