R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Phoenix officer shoves 15yr old girl.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Phoenix officer shoves 15yr old girl.

I thought people were exaggerating when they were talking about this but she went down!!
what ya'll think? couldn't find a vid to post but its on AZ central
http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...-brk04-ON.html
Old 05-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaaa
Old 05-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I think the news said they are investigating it.
Maybe he thought she was pulling a weapon?
Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvncjLzPLo
Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Push me shove you. Oh yeah says who?

^^^Take as guess what movie that is from.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Don't we all know a certain AZ cop around here??
Old 05-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by elblako91 View Post
Thanks, shove at 1:50
Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Devils advocate here......The cops are called due to a drunk gall acting violent, and hitting people. he may haveknocked her down a little hard, but was that gal thinking about how hard she was hitting her Mom?? Or the others involved? I doubt it.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Do I really need to say anything here????
Old 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #11
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Do I really need to say anything here????
Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Devils advocate here......The cops are called due to a drunk gall acting violent, and hitting people. he may haveknocked her down a little hard, but was that gal thinking about how hard she was hitting her Mom?? Or the others involved? I doubt it.
Yeah the news said she was kinda a bad seed..
distributing alcohol in class and stuff...
I think the officers defense will be he thought she was pulling a weapon.. but what do I know?
Old 05-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm.......yeah
Old 05-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Yeah the news said she was kinda a bad seed..
distributing alcohol in class and stuff...
I think the officers defense will be he thought she was pulling a weapon.. but what do I know?
he may have hit her too hard, but thats the fee to the game, if your wanting to play it.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #16
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Police protocol generally allows the use of such force as is required to subdue suspect. I won't second guess anyone if I don't have all the facts, but this video doesn't look good. Maybe the girl in question displayed what the officer thought was a gun, in which case he was entirely justified. I wasn't there, I don't know. Having said that, I have broken up multiple fights, and have subdued much larger girls than this one during my tenure, and I have yet to use that level of force. Oh, sometimes it's very tempting to body slam them, as they are mouthy little creatures, but we are professional. Let us hope that justice is served in this matter regarding all parties involved.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #17
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is one that I'll say, I think she had it coming to her.

Also it looks like she bows up at him for second right before the take take down.That was probably the point he decided that he wasn't going to slow down.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #18
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol she did, she brought her fists up and was turning around... The only reason she didn't take swing was because he got there a little quicker than she was expecting.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoteacher View Post
Police protocol generally allows the use of such force as is required to subdue suspect. I won't second guess anyone if I don't have all the facts, but this video doesn't look good. Maybe the girl in question displayed what the officer thought was a gun, in which case he was entirely justified. I wasn't there, I don't know. Having said that, I have broken up multiple fights, and have subdued much larger girls than this one during my tenure, and I have yet to use that level of force. Oh, sometimes it's very tempting to body slam them, as they are mouthy little creatures, but we are professional. Let us hope that justice is served in this matter regarding all parties involved.
I can understand wanting to body slam some assholes
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XTaco View Post
Lol she did, she brought her fists up and was turning around... The only reason she didn't take swing was because he got there a little quicker than she was expecting.
looks like maybe she was putting sunglasses on the neck of her shirt.Can't tell from my phone. She didn't look like a threat.her back was towards him.you can't shoot a person in the back of the head so why would a tackle like that from a chick be ok?