R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Post Tacoma Pizza Meet Wheeling trip? Any interest

Old 05-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Post Tacoma Pizza Meet Wheeling trip? Any interest

Anyone interested in possibly heading out and doing some wheeling next Saturday after the pizza get together?

Throwing out the idea and if anyone has a trail that they wanna hit up post up and lets get a group of us together!

List:
Oliver
Scott
Adam
Justin
Old 05-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 05-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
IN!
Old 05-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
Almost there

Any thoughts on where to go.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Any thoughts on where to go.
Hmmmm....this is your thread lol
Old 05-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #6

j/k...I honestly don't know pal
Old 05-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #7
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go...but I only have Tue-Thur off...
Old 05-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
Almost there

Curt, we shall schedule one for that time in the near future
Old 05-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
meh...no worries
Old 05-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #10
Almost there

So I was thinking, taking i-17 up to éxito 259 where "bloody basin road" starts. It runs for 25 miles till it reaches another trail called "camp creek road" which runs another 30 miles and ends on cave creek road.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
Almost there

Old 05-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #12

pic didn't work pal...
Old 05-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
Almost there

Hmm that's weird it worked for me. I'll tey it again I. A buy amigo
Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
Almost there

Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #15
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
So I was thinking, taking i-17 up to éxito 259 where "bloody basin road" starts. It runs for 25 miles till it reaches another trail called "camp creek road" which runs another 30 miles and ends on cave creek road.
I've been meaning to take that trail for a while now. I'm game. I've gone up the backwards way most of the way up past Seven Springs but I haven't taken Bloody Basin with my truck yet.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #16
Almost there

Awesome Adam!

Anyone else interested!?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #17
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've read, bloody basin is pretty easy (more so than table mesa aka new river canyon). There are a ton of off shoot roads up there as well. I've done a little exploring but not much. One that looked kinda cool is FR 269 which goes from bloddy basin road along tangle creek to the sheep crossing bridge at the verde.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #18
Almost there

FR 269 from what I read is bloody basin road, two different names so to speak. Ya they are both very easy trails that allow cars to pass if necessary so its nothing to crazy.

You can continue on Bloody Basin to sheep crossing bridge or take the other trail down to cave creek, which is what this trip will be doing.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #19
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I've done parts of that and been in that area. Did some camping last year around that area and did some exploration. Not too tough. Can't make it unfortunately, due to work. And I can't take off because I am already for ASU's graduation on Friday. Need dinero in order to buy truck stuffs!
Old 05-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #20
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
This would be cool to check out on the way:

http://www.delange.org/PuebloLaPlata/PuebloLaPlata.htm

http://www.blm.gov/az/st/en/prog/cul...ata.print.html