R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Could use a hand...

Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Could use a hand...

Hey guys, the better half's car died tonight and we're looking to get her into a small or midsize pickup ASAP. Don't have a lot of cash saved up, probably looking at something around $6k or (preferably) less if possible. We're in the East Valley, if anyone has seen or knows of someone selling a truck like this please let me know. Also, if you have any pointers on places to look (other than CL/AutoTrader) I'm all ears. We appreciate any and all help, as this happened at a really bad time for her/us... She's to be laid off in a matter of days from her job of 6 years.

I might add we're looking for something with an Automatic and 150k miles or less, and reliable or at least cheap/easy to fix. Tacos/Rangers are ideal, would also consider 4Runners or even small SUVs like Rav-4/CRV... Full-size trucks are OK so long as they're a V6 and regular cabs or short beds... Can't really afford to be picky right now. Good lookin out!

PS> Also accepting trades for a busted ass VW with a blown engine and a big shit stain on the back, courtesy of UPS
Old 05-08-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i know a guy who might be willing to sell a 98 ranger.
it's a manual however and has 200k+ miles on it.

if you're interested i'd be glad to let him know.
goodluck and i hope times get better for you all
Old 05-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #3
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you my 86 ranger for 600 bucks. its a 4 banger manual though, bout 80k on it if i remember right.