R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for a good Tattoo artist...

Old 05-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good Tattoo artist...

Trying to find one is worse then dating. So, who do you know, where do you go?

(So help me if I get the "search the forums" line, I want someone somewhat local)
Old 05-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Jason Anthony over at "Golden Rule" is the best artist I've seen around here! He's done numerous friends and he'll be doing my next piece for sure! He's a hell of a guy and his work is SICK!

http://thegoldenruletattoo.com/
Old 05-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is my buddy Zacks Tattoo that he did...its Amelia Earhart

actual photo...
Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Go see Chris Bailey at Inkenstein in Glendale, he did my wife's back and it came out great.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
I would have to say Love N Hate on McDowell and like 3rd. Danny Ross is amazing and there is a girl there Meg and she has won more trophys then anyone I have ever seen. Just remember you get what you pay for.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Completely agree! I just can't seem to find one who isn't a jerk, who can tat faces with more detail then two dots for nostrils, etc.