R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Need local fab shop

Old 05-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Need local fab shop

I'm getting close to ordering a long travel suspension kit, and i'm wanting to know your guys most trusted fab shops anywhere here in the phoenix region.

thanks for the help!
Old 05-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
SpecializedTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
SpecializedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fab Shop

I know of a great fab guy. Been in the business for MANY years. Trusted
His name is Rob:
http://www.4wheelers.com/
Old 05-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
avid off road i know is really good im pretty sure he doesnt make LT kits but everything else he makes is pretty good!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #5
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
anybody familiar with a company SDHQ?
superduty headquarters
Old 05-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Addictive Desert Designs. About 45 mins from Phoenix and very good. good website too. check it out...

http://addictivedesertdesigns.com/
Old 05-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Sdhq yes. I've heard good things from them but I know they're Pricey. Avid is the same thing but like half the price.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #8

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Sdhq yes. I've heard good things from them but I know they're Pricey. Avid is the something but like half the price.
cool, i'll give them a call, thanks