R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Exhaust/Muffler Shops

Old 05-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Shiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
Shiftytaco's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Exhaust/Muffler Shops

Can anyone in the local Phoenix area make any suggestions on a good Exhaust/muffler shops. Want to get a new muffler welded on the truck.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
dude, if you're in mesa, drive down broadway from country club to stapley. There's a bunch of little mexican shops that'll do it for cheap. There's one in chandler i used once.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
dude, if you're in mesa, drive down broadway from country club to stapley. There's a bunch of little mexican shops that'll do it for cheap. There's one in chandler i used once.
This^
lol there are also several of the same kind of shops on main street,
same area
Old 05-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Scottsdale Muffler (ironically in Tempe now), hands down. I've taken every vehicle I've owned there for exhaust work and it's always great service with great prices.

Check them out on the BBB... they have an A+ rating. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Skip the mexicans and go here for full warranteed work for the same price.

1900 N. McClintock #11 & 12
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 994-4741
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Scottsdale Muffler (ironically in Tempe now), hands down. I've taken every vehicle I've owned there for exhaust work and it's always great service with great prices.

Check them out on the BBB... they have an A+ rating. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Skip the mexicans and go here for full warranteed work for the same price.

1900 N. McClintock #11 & 12
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 994-4741
x2

I go to Performance Muffler...ask for Russ...he'll install, warranty and do what ever you want with the piping for 35 bucks. Tell em Scott sent you
Old 05-17-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2

I go to Performance Muffler...ask for Russ...he'll install, warranty and do what ever you want with the piping for 35 bucks. Tell em Scott sent you
x2 on russell

hes real quick too
Old 05-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Skip mexicans? ;(

Allow me to clarify: skip the "mexican shops" that have no warranty work and questionable US citizenship status