R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June Mod Day @ Himmie's

Old 06-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #281
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Those are pretty hot. Looks like the 24v setup is just slightly less than the 12v output of the Genesis though. I'll talk to Will about them and see what he thinks. I don't think he's physically seen/tested them out yet though, and I wonder what the price points are.
yea he has a pair, he had an issue with the interchangeable lens is the only reason he isnt selling them yet
Old 07-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #282
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for coming guys! I apologize that we were hiding out most of time, we had a lot going on... Looking forward to the next one!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #283
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys anyone see my wheel chocks?
Two big hunks of rubber with a rope tied to them.
I split early and they were still being used so I figured I would catch them later.

They are black rubber with a yellow stripe on one side and Cport on the other tied together with a rope.
If anyone knows where they ended up let me know.
Thanks everyone.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #284
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
No idea steve, I wish I knew but I was so wrapped up in everything I didn't pay attention
Old 07-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #285
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
They couldn't have gone far. Hope someone finds them.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #286
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I split early and they were still being used so I figured I would catch them later.

They are black rubber with a yellow stripe on one side and Cport on the other tied together with a rope.
Thanks everyone.
nope but if himmie ever has the group over again im sure they will turn up!
Old 07-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #287
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks everyone.

The search continues
Old 07-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #288
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shit!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #289
himmie's Other Half
Deltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really nice

Name: Nathan
Deltabox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The search continues
Hey Steve. Sarah and I have your chocks. I packed them in a box of our garage things when we moved. We should be back in az soon though and will have them with us. I believe we also have a few of your other tools that were left after the mod day.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #290
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Nathan,
Cool I am glad you found them, moving is a huge pain in the ass.
Look forward to seeing you guys again.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #291

AWESOME! good lookn out Nathan!