R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June Mod Day @ Himmie's

Old 05-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #21
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly, if I have my 5100s by then and still need to install them.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #22
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Why not show up to bs, and help others?

Id go, I don't have crap to install.

sent from my non iphone
It's a pretty decent drive to make and I have to see what's going on work-wise.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #23
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
im down.

i may or may not have my 885s and aal installed by then. but if not working i may make the drive up there with my GF for the hell of it.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #24
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Arizona Toyota 4WD Association
ahh i had forgotten about the "toyota" in it. I was just thinking arizona 4wd assoc.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Softball will be over after this weekend, so I could prob make this one to come out and meet everyone.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #26
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I have some small mods which I might have done by then, but count me in regardless. Hopefully I'll have my Lightforce Genesis by then, and I'd like to wire them up. Here's what I'm hoping to get done:

- Diff breather mod
- Lightforce Genesis install
- Hard wired Streamlight charger install under rear seat
Old 05-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #27
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Possibly, if I have my 5100s by then and still need to install them.
Toyetc just called me and said they had 5100s in stock. I ordered them. might want to give them a call if your still looking for them
Old 05-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #28
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Toyetc just called me and said they had 5100s in stock. I ordered them. might want to give them a call if your still looking for them
Thanks, but I'm getting a used set from another member on here. Slightly used though. SHould be shipped out to me hopefully in the next week or two.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #29
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Thanks, but I'm getting a used set from another member on here. Slightly used though. SHould be shipped out to me hopefully in the next week or two.
Nice!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #30

Looks like I'll have my toytec ultimate lift and TC UCAs to put on now. Just need the tire hook up from Himmie ;-) would also like to swap out my hood for my TRD hood, but don't know if it will be back from paint in time.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #31
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said a little earlier if anyone wants my 5125s in the rear I can bring them.. just make me an offer
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #33
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
No just the standard shock.. the travel is 8.5 I think? I can measure them
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #34
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Any dates were thinking bout? I just got my headlights and HIDs; dont wanna break anything without an audience.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #35
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for the end of june possibly have my eibachs by then? still gotta trim the inside of my wheel wells too
Old 05-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #36
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
June 18 or 25 works for me.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #37
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
gah, i wont be able to make this one...happen to be back east for the summer. im looking forward to one in late aug/september though!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #38
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! I gotta lock in a date soon and I'm still hoping we can possibly do the 25th...The 18th would work but Father's day might mess with that alittle bit for me anyway.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:15 PM   #39
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Sorry I haven't been on lately.

Is everyone interested okay with the 25th? I want to make sure we'll have enough to do, enough help and enough people to make another Mod Day worth it.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #40

[QUOTE=himmie;3245983]Bump.

Sorry I haven't been on lately.

Is everyone interested okay with the 25th? I want to make sure we'll have enough to do, enough help and enough people to make another Mod Day worth it.[/QUOTE

If its the 25th ill be there. I've got a bunch of stuff to put on