R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June Mod Day @ Himmie's

Old 05-31-2011, 08:33 PM   #41
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for any day, ill help whoever with whatever
Old 06-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #42
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my toytec ultimate in the mail today. Waiting on TC UCAs! I can bring food, drinks, tools, jack stands, floor jack etc...
Old 06-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #43
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
If we plan this on a Sunday I can make it out for an all day event
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #45

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
schedules y u no let us go to mod days!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #47

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
regardless, the more the merrier
Old 06-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #48
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good with the 25th as far as I know. I have some business travel that week but should be back on the 24th.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #49
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Let's nail down a day so myself, and others I assume, can have that day off of work. The sooner the better.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #50

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Well as stated before Sunday works the best for me cause its impossible to get a day off at my job so if its on sat I won't show up will mid afternoon
Old 06-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #51
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Depending on what else is going on I'll try to swing by. Not going to commit right now though but I have an assload of mods to do to my ride either way lol. Hopefully a lot will be done well before this though.

- Winch install
- Blue Sea adapter + 100amp CB to install
- Re-adjust front coilovers (not as easy as it should be lol)
- Re tighten all skids (and put in the remaining bolts on the t-case skid)
- Bolt in the little bed side cubby things that keep falling out
- Relocate 4' Firestick
- Relocate Cobra 75 connection in cab
- Re-wire Cobra 75 power/grounding to Blue Sea
- HiLift mount install
- Shovel quick fists
- ARB on-board air install
- Grey wire mod for e-locker
- Morimoto projectors
- Custom Satoshi install (modified from normal)
- BSP HLM
- Four KC lights + HID install

... I'm sure I'm forgetting something lol.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:46 AM   #52

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
you should really make a little list for yourself lol i wouldnt remember all that
Old 06-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #54
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It was around 300 with the kit, picked it up from Sierra Expeditions when they had the 10% off FB users deal going on (along with a Warn VR8000 winch and a few other goodies)
Old 06-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #56
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Dang that's a good price. Too bad I don't have Facebook.lol
I fought against getting an account for so long but.. honestly it's not that bad. It's easier to keep in touch with a lot of people you know. If you use it correctly, anyway. Plus you can find decent info from race teams, deals from products and stuff... it's not that bad
Old 06-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #57
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunatly I think my day on the 25th is spoken for already- No worries. Maybe we can have a meet up on the west side soon.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #58
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Bump.

Sorry I haven't been on lately.

Is everyone interested okay with the 25th? I want to make sure we'll have enough to do, enough help and enough people to make another Mod Day worth it.
Im still down for the 25th! Just got back from my vacation in San Diego so now Im gunna be biting at the bit to get these parts installed!!
Old 06-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #59
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Okay. Let's set this for the 25th.

Please add your name to the list so we're sure on who is planning to attend:

1. Himmie
Old 06-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #60
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Please add your name to the list so we're sure on who is planning to attend:

1. Himmie
2. Seabass