R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June Mod Day @ Himmie's

Old 05-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
June Mod Day @ Himmie's

Saturday June 25, 2011

8:00 AM - until we're done!

Himmie's House
Buckeye, AZ

1. Himmie
2. Seabass
3. McJosh
4. Kyouto42
5. BFA
6. Paden
7. motorsport36-case of cold water, hamburgers and buns
8. T4C0CH40S- Brauts, chips and soda
9. Moose1988-Cooler, salsa and dip
Old 05-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I *might* be gone that weekend... Will consider it though, if that's what works best for everyone else.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Its gonna be hot lol
Old 05-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
We just got our air conditioning fixed! We can eat inside this time. Haha.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from a week in Wisconsin to find it not working when I got home... Great return to AZ. Heh.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:45 AM   #8
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
June 25th or 26th?

I'll prolly be the guy with the most amount of stuff to install Therefore need the most help...I'm up for really any day that suits everyone elses needs but I gotta know within 2 weeks since I'll have to request days off.

Ill also bee driving from Tucson but its worth the help and hands on experience
Old 05-21-2011, 03:16 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have like a big shop in their back yard tat has a ac or swamp cooler or something? its gonna be hot as fuck!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #11
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
We could figure something out here to cool the garage...
Old 05-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #12
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
June 4th and 11th are out for me (11th is the clean up day with AZT4WDA), 4th there's two weddings that day

If it's a Saturday otherwise, I should be in
Old 05-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I think we should shoot for the end of June. I may be gone the weekend of the 11th...for another Wisconsin trip.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #14
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
June 4th and 11th are out for me (11th is the clean up day with AZT4WDA), 4th there's two weddings that day

If it's a Saturday otherwise, I should be in
whats AZT4WDA?
Old 05-21-2011, 08:44 AM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
whats AZT4WDA?
What was "Arizona Tacomas" website.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Arizona Toyota 4WD Association
Old 05-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
im down.. i aint got shit to work on since theres no way im dragging my heap to buckeye
Old 05-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #19
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a bunch of stuff to put on but it's completely dependent on the arrival of the 5100's.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #20
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i think i might sell my 5125 rears..... if anyone is interested