R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson/Phoenix weekend wheeling

Old 05-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson/Phoenix weekend wheeling

Guys,
Anyone interested in doing some weekend wheeling this weekend? I would like to hit something up in the Tucson/Phoenix area. Something that is more than just an improved dirt road, required 4x4, etc... Hit me up and I can PM you my phone and/or we can figure a place to meet & wheel. I dont know anyplace here so if you do and want to go.. Lets go!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Anyone.. C'mon guys, lets go play in the dirt!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Oliver (08pretaco) mentioned something about Table Mesa on Sunday in the AZ BS thread. It is pretty easy. Not mandatory 4x4, although some of the wash crossing might be harder if the water is flowing from the rain the other night....
Old 05-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
I decided to do a little exploring in the Tucson area and found FR 143. Check out the pics and write up here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post3205687
Old 05-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I saw this thread earlier, I would have come.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
Well, it wont be until after June because I have some work to do in Yuma for the month but I wil be sure to post up as there are alot of spur roads I want to explore in this area. I think Tucson is an untapped gem for offroading.