R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Dog Park Meet

Old 05-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dog Park Meet

I was at the dog park with Brax just now and thought it might be fun if we get a group of us to go to the park, let the dog's play while we shoot the shit.

I was thinking Saturday at Cosmo Dog park in Gilbert.

Cosmo Dog Park
2502 E. Ray Road
Gilbert, AZ
480-503-6200

Park Details:
Cosmo Dog Park
Cosmo Park is located at the northeast corner of Ray Road and the Santan Loop 202 in Gilbert. Hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Cosmo Park is named for Gilbert’s first police dog: Cosmo van Blitsaerd of Holland. The park features a lighted fenced dog park. Timid dogs are directed to use the northern part of the park. There is a lake where dogs may swim and two dog wash stations.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
suppose i could make this...

ill leave wednesday morning.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I was just there this morning with Gabs and Guner!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How was it? I looked at pictures and it looks like a lot of fun!

You interested in going Thursday Chris?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
How was it? I looked at pictures and it looks like a lot of fun!

You interested in going Thursday Chris?
It was great! Lots of other dogs for the 2 to play with, Gabby did more diving and swimming, while Gunner chased fish. Wore them out good! I might actually be working on Thursday, as I may have a job BUT, We try to go every weekend.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #6

Oli, Check my photos on FB, as I have alot of pics of the dogs at that park. They love it!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I actually mentioned a dog park meet a few times. I wish we were closer to Gilbert. I generally take my kids to the Goodyear dog park...
Old 05-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #8
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea with a dog meet!

Taking this idea to the NorCal section
Old 05-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I actually mentioned a dog park meet a few times. I wish we were closer to Gilbert. I generally take my kids to the Goodyear dog park...
Does it have a lake?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Does it have a lake?
Nope. Ha.

My kids especially love going home to Wisconsin:

Old 05-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #11
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
that place looks really neat actually. thanks for posting this
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Won't make it. I have my graduation that night
so do i man, congratulations
Old 05-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Won't make it. I have my graduation that night
Old 05-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #13
Almost there

I can do it to Saturday if more people can come then?
Old 05-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
My dogs are the bad kids at the park. Little bullies, Can't take them anywhere
Old 05-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #15

Quote:
I can do it to Saturday if more people can come then?
Sat. may be good for Julie and I
Old 05-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
My dogs are the bad kids at the park. Little bullies, Can't take them anywhere
Aw Im sorry to hear that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sat. may be good for Julie and I
Cool just let me know Chris!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #17
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring my fish, Gilligan #6.
He likes to ride in the truck.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #18
Almost there

There is places you can let the fish swim freely so why not Steve, bring the fish along!
Old 05-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #19
Almost there

Bump for Saturday?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Bump for Saturday?
Saturday is looking good so far, as long as its in the AM. Maybe around 10 or so.