R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Favor to ask - I need a big box.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Favor to ask - I need a big box.

I need a big cardboard box (approximately 6'6" feet long, 3' wide, and at least a foot deep) for shipping back the Supertop that ripped off my truck at 70 MPH. If you're in the East Valley and have a mattress box or something I could stick this thing in I'd really, really appreciate it. Obviously it doesn't have to be those exact dimensions, I just need to have everything packed together in a box for them.

After talking to my retailer (PCS Custom Automotive) and the manufacturer (Bestop), they're willing to warranty it. Problem is, I need to get it back to them, and I can't find something that size for sale anywhere (tried OfficeMax, the UPS store, post office, etc.) and I've called a few places like Lowes Home Depot but everyone bails their boxes for credit so they can't give me anything.

Thanks guys
Old 05-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What about going to Uhaul and getting one of those heavy matress bags? Does it have to be a cardboard box? If so, you might be able to duct tape a few boxes together to get the exact dimensions you need.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
walmart

walmart will give you what you need may take a box or two but they will gladly give it too you find a 24 hour store and go while they are stocking midnight or so