R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June 11th desert run!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Cool June 11th desert run and Pavilions meet!

I'm looking to do a meet on Saturday, June 11th (in the am) to meet the AZ TW community The plan is to meet up, head out, hit the trails, and afterward head to the Scottsdale Pavilions where there will be another Tacoma meet for the pm. This is open to any and all tacoma enthusiasts from as far as they want to drive for a great day

Location (of trails): Queen Valley (Montana Mountain off the US 60 east)

Meeting Place 1: Desert Rat on Rural rd. south off the US 60 *this is an optional meeting point for the more western bound trucks*. (0730am)

Meeting Place 2: QT on Greenfield and US 60 (0800am)-->I will be here between 0750/0805 to make sure I go down a solid check list of supplies, and grab some form of a half ass'd breakfast. Who ever wants to show up early is welcome too. Step time is going to be 0845.

I was not able to get a hold of a photographer, so if anyone can bring one who is willing to run around and take some action shots please do so. If you have your own camera well...duh.

Attending:
1) Outkast
2) 97yota4wd
3) Mmallin99
4) Underdog777
5) staticsquelch
6) RPain (Confirmed)
7) Seabass
8) Chipskip
9) Cr250jumper
10) Moose1988 (+3)
11) CaptMorgan
12) Ammendoza
13) Paden

Maybe:
1) ne0tas
2) ninety8taco
3) Pinal1223

Fell victim to lack of parts:
1) 08pretaco (sorry bro, we'll catch you next time)
Old 05-26-2011, 05:59 AM   #3
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
no truck to run with
Old 05-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
no truck to run with
You can always ride shotty and get drunk
Old 05-26-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
true.......... but if i get drunk i might cause another rollover lol
Old 05-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #6

haha we can prevent that with duct tape. Duct tape's the shit!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #7

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
you aint gunna tie me down! plus i couldnt drink if you did
Old 05-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #8

never played edward 40 hands? If we duct tape beers to your hands we all win twice! you drink, and all 4 wheels stay on the ground
Old 05-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i want a wacky twisty straw! i wont settle for less!
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #10

consider it done. I'm sure I can find a little kid to steal one from >
Old 05-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #11

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I'm in.
Josh, I didn't think you got that thing dirty!
Old 05-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #14
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Damn and Queen Valley isn't far from me at all. I used to go shooting out there all the time but never really explored any good trails. If I didn't have a lousy wedding to go to later that day, I'd probably be in. Let me find out what time the stupid wedding crap is and maybe I can do a morning run.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #16

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
lol wut?

I'm out almost every weekend but it's usually with my Jeep buddies or just out doing my own thing with the better half. I just have really bad luck when it comes to things being planned. Spontaneity = win.
He's talking to mcjosh in his nice pretty white 5lug lol
Old 05-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My truck's fixed = I'm in for sure!!!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Damn and Queen Valley isn't far from me at all. I used to go shooting out there all the time but never really explored any good trails. If I didn't have a lousy wedding to go to later that day, I'd probably be in. Let me find out what time the stupid wedding crap is and maybe I can do a morning run.
Ahh a wedding? That sux. I want to get out there early say....8 or 9 am tires on ground? What ever works for the masses works for me. Tell your friends
Old 05-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
My truck's fixed = I'm in for sure!!!!!
Excellent. Can't wait to see your truck man!

Products Discussed in this Thread