R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone ever go to the Pavilions?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever go to the Pavilions?

The Saturday night car show in Scottsdale off Indian Bend might be a good place for a Taco meet one of these days. Just a thought, I'm there almost every weekend with my Demon and/or with my dad and one of his cars (he's a 'Vette guy) but it would be a refreshing change to get some trucks together there one of these days. I'm down to exchange race gas and detailer for rock sliders and mud one night. What's everyone think?

Date: Saturday the 11th (after the desert run)
Time: Meet North of McDonalds around 7 pm (flexible)

Who's going::
1) Me
2) Scott (?)
3) Adam (?)
4) Steve (in his Ferd)
5) Eric (?)
6) Mendy
Old 05-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I go sometimes times. I live just a little north of there on Frank Lloyd

Sounds cool to me!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I used to go check out the car shows there back in high school when the Pavilions were just built. I didn't realize people still met there. At the McDonald's I'm assuming? Not a bad idea for a get-together, everyone.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Wow I used to go check out the car shows there back in high school when the Pavilions were just built. I didn't realize people still met there. At the McDonald's I'm assuming? Not a bad idea for a get-together, everyone.
yea dude...its still every Saturday haha...beautiful cars all around
Old 05-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
They always had a classic car theme though. I wonder if we'd fit in. Occasionally I'd see ricers there but they stayed off to the side
Old 05-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
They always had a classic car theme though. I wonder if we'd fit in. Occasionally I'd see ricers there but they stayed off to the side
yea dude there's all sorts of different cars there. From Muscle to Pick Up Trucks.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there in my street truck.
The Lightning club I am in will be there.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever go to the Pavilions?-sedona-truck-09-003.jpg  
Old 05-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
im down to go!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #9

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
UFC this Saturday night, though. Check my other thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...cottsdale.html
Old 05-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
june 4?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #11

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably make that
Old 05-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
Banned
ill have my bumper and sliders on by then too..(:
Old 05-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My friends and I used to take our bikes there all the time. Recently, My and some TTORA guys "crashed" it with their rock crawlers.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #14
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah there's sections for bikes, modern sports cars & exotics, imports, Corvettes, and classics. The majority is classics, but we could take over a row off to the outside North of McDonalds or something. That's usually where the crotch rockets collect, but hey, I've run over bigger things than that.

I can't do the 4th, I'll be in Vegas that whole weekend.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #15
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
I love car shows, I'm in.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #17
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason I thought this was this weekend (damn phone and its tiny screen) Id be down to head out on a Saturday night, but ill be in Cali on the 11th.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #19
Banned
i cant tomorrow night): going to ufc at buffalo wild wings. but im in for the 11th!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #20
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Good crowd lots of real nice cars and trucks, I did see some Tacomas scattered around with about three or four of the speedy street rollers X something I forget .