R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

UFC 130 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Scottsdale

Old 05-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
UFC 130 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Scottsdale

What: UFC 130
When: Saturday, May 28 2011 - Meet at 4pm - fights start at 6
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings - Scottsdale Rd/101

Click here for map

Attending:
  1. Seabass (Adam)
  2. 97yota4wd (Eric) +g/f - CHEESED OUT!!!!!!!
  3. TidalWave (Mendy) maybe
  4. BFA (Brian) maybe
  5. Brandon M (non-TW)
  6. RC (non-TW) +g/f
  7. Justin M (non-TW)
  8. Jason C (non-TW)
  9. .
  10. .
Myself and a few friends are going to be at BWW in North Scottsdale for UFC 130 this Saturday the 28th. I'm going an hour before the prelims to get some good seats, but they won't let me hold more than 1 table if it starts filling up (which it does).

Anyone who wants to join up is welcome to come. I'll probably plan to be there at 4 since the main card starts at 6pm. I recommend that anyone who wants to come is there at 4 otherwise you'll be sitting with a shitty view. We also play the free Texas hold 'em on the Playmakers while we're watching the fights.

One of the guys coming out has a sweet black 1st gen with a 6" procomp lift and it's super clean. He's not on TW but would probably like to see some other Tacos out there.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
mmm ill probably have to make this. not too much going on this weekend!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. I'll put you on the list
Old 05-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
okay awesome me and my gf will be there 95%
Old 05-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #6

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
A buddy and I were going with some peeps at the Hooters in Gilbert, but I'll see if they're willing to change things up a bit and let you know. I doubt it though, they live like 2 miles from the Hooters we always go to.
If some friends of mine didn't live way on the north side of town, I'd be staying out in Gilbert, too. If your Hooters plans change, you know where we'll be.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i might..
Old 05-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
If all goes well Ill be getting the sliders installed saturday, so depending how offensive I am from being out in the heat all day, maybe i can swing by on my way back. Hopefully i can camp out in front of a big fan while they weld those bad boys on.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #9

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
If all goes well Ill be getting the sliders installed saturday, so depending how offensive I am from being out in the heat all day, maybe i can swing by on my way back. Hopefully i can camp out in front of a big fan while they weld those bad boys on.
Brandon had mine installed in less than 2 hours. There's some shade at the shop but bring something to drink!
Old 05-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #10

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
The more the merrier!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
Banned
bump! comeon there has to be some more people that want to go!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #12

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Added 4 more confirmed attendees. None are TW members but one has the nice 6" lifted black 1st gen on 35's
Old 05-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
Banned
man i gotta bail): my dad really wants me to go to apache with him... im sorry i really wanted to go
Old 05-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #14
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
eric........................................
thou art disappoint me.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #15

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
You suck Eric!
Old 05-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #16

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
so 4pm todaY?
Old 05-28-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Still out in Queen Creek, and the wind is kicking up all kinds of dirt. Not sure *I* could even stand to sit next to me lol.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #18

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
I might dip out, I'm so freakin tired I'm kinda cranky :/

Lol its ok mendy id sit next to you
Old 05-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #19

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
We are already here! Come on, Mendy!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #20

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I saved you a seat at our center table