R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Pavilions Movie Theater

Old 05-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Pavilions Movie Theater

Had a chance to go see Hang Over Part 2 last night with the wife and went to the new re-modeled Theater in the Pavilions and its AWESOME! They have whats called a "Star Seating" and its for the 21 and older folks! You get a server and they serve beer and wine! The prices on the alcohol are a little on the high side but the food is definitely reasonable and its not garbage food either like a traditional Movie Theater...they actually have a Chef on site! So if you guys wanna check it out I highly recommend it! Never had a beer at a movie theater before so it was pretty neat!

~Scott
Old 05-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Had a chance to go see Hang Over Part 2 last night with the wife and went to the new re-modeled Theater in the Pavilions and its AWESOME! They have whats called a "Star Seating" and its for the 21 and older folks! You get a server and they serve beer and wine! The prices on the alcohol are a little on the high side but the food is definitely reasonable and its not garbage food either like a traditional Movie Theater...they actually have a Chef on site! So if you guys wanna check it out I highly recommend it! Never had a beer at a movie theater before so it was pretty neat!

~Scott
Fuck yeah!! I'm so heading up there now.
Pardon the French.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You guys in Phoenix get all the cool stuff.....
Old 05-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Is the movie itself more expensive? I've heard of these in atlanta I think, but the seating is more like a restaraunt. Was it comfy?
Old 05-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the seats were 2 dollars more above ticket price
Old 05-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
that aint bad at all..

maybe ill get around to finding some girl to take eventually..

wait scratch that. my truck doesnt watch movies and demands all my attention lol
Old 05-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
that aint bad at all..

maybe ill get around to finding some girl to take eventually..

wait scratch that. my truck doesnt watch movies and demands all my attention lol
lol
Old 05-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #8

i'm tellin' ya, this place is frickin' awesome!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #9
mmallin99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mmallin99's Tacoma Gallery
they have one of those places right next to my work in Scottsdale. called iPic theaters. really really really nice place. motorized reclining seats, full bar, food is off the hook too. very pricey tho. but i guess if you know that ahead of time you can plan for it to be a fancy night for you and that special someone. i spent like $36 for two tickets. they are raising their rates too. so your looking at closer to $50 for two tickets. i would recommend booking a few weeks in advance if you can. Reclining seats go very fast and their very limited. just an F.Y.I
Old 05-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmallin99 View Post
they have one of those places right next to my work in Scottsdale. called iPic theaters. really really really nice place. motorized reclining seats, full bar, food is off the hook too. very pricey tho. but i guess if you know that ahead of time you can plan for it to be a fancy night for you and that special someone. i spent like $36 for two tickets. they are raising their rates too. so your looking at closer to $50 for two tickets. i would recommend booking a few weeks in advance if you can. Reclining seats go very fast and their very limited. just an F.Y.I
$36 for two tickets? plus drinks and the meal? or is that included?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
$36 for two tickets? plus drinks and the meal? or is that included?
i'm thinkin' thats just for the tickets