R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

"AZ Toyota 4WD Association" Butcher Jones Cleanup June 11th

Old 05-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
"AZ Toyota 4WD Association" Butcher Jones Cleanup June 11th

Start time is 9am at the Butcher Jones parking/recreation area.
I know many of you guys already signed up for the desert run, But for anyone else wanting to give back to one of our favorite back yard runs, here is your chance. We will have a BBQ as well. AZT4WDA.com has already contacted the ranger to assort us with some supplies. even if you cannot attend, be sure to pick up any trash you guys see on the trails while on your run.

Things to bring for yourself!
-Gloves
-Hat
-Rake/shovel
-Sunscreen/bug spray
-Black plastic trash bags
-Tie Downs
-Hand sanitizer

Things to bring for the group
-We need three to four volunteers to bring a case of water bottles each (24pack or so)
-Burger supplies, mustard, mayo, ketchup, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese etc
-Paper plates and napkins

Old 05-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-01-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam! if i wasnt going on the run i would be there for sure! is this on ttora?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at the clean up.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea it's a bummer it coincides with the other run but it's difficult to get events like this planned with rangers and such and it was already in the works before. It's a worth while event though. And of course we'll have plenty of 4x4 and recovery gear all around as well.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make it. Unfortunatly I am stuck in Yuma working 16+ hour days.. BOO...
Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Wish I could make it. Unfortunatly I am stuck in Yuma working 16+ hour days.. BOO...
What kind of work will you be doing down here?

Bump
Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 06-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #9
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks like it should be a great time!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
What kind of work will you be doing down here?

Bump
I am doing some "testing" out at Yuma Proving Grounds. Today was the end of my work week and I worked 7 days 122 hours this week.

UGH, I wish I could go with you guys, have a blast and post up some pics so I can live vicariously through you all!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Wow man 122 hours... insanity. We will man, I'm going to charge up my gopro and the nikon
Old 06-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #12
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday's cleanup was great. We got some peeps from the FJ, 4Runner, and Jeep community to come out to wheel a little and give us a hand with the clean up. The lake was busy as ever, so I know all our hard work was seen and appreciated. Thanks to those who came out. Here are some pictures.

Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #13
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It was a great event, It was fun meeting everyone and BBQing some burgers
Old 06-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #14
YumaTRD,
I am 99% sure I saw you turning into the YUMA PALMS mall earlier this morning!!! You were turning from E 16th into the area. Good looking truck, I knew I recognized it!

Man, looks like you guys had a good time and cleaned up a ton of garbage. Good job everyone!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks so much fun! wish i could have gone
Old 06-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #16
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
YumaTRD,
I am 99% sure I saw you turning into the YUMA PALMS mall earlier this morning!!! You were turning from E 16th into the area. Good looking truck, I knew I recognized it!

Man, looks like you guys had a good time and cleaned up a ton of garbage. Good job everyone!!!
im up in Tempe at the moment. you probably saw one of my two buddies that also have silver dbl cab sport tacomas. They pretty much are clone copies of mine
Old 06-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
im up in Tempe at the moment. you probably saw one of my two buddies that also have silver dbl cab sport tacomas. They pretty much are clone copies of mine
It must have been. As soon as I saw it I thought it was yours.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #18
Banned
hey guys awesome job!

just curious.. did you guys get out by cove 4?

i was out there on tuesday and left with 2 bags of trash and there was still more i couldnt fit
Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #19
Banned

this spot is fun, it looks hard but its actually pretty easy haha. when i tried it i didnt think i would make it. but i did! haha
Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
hey guys awesome job!

just curious.. did you guys get out by cove 4?

i was out there on tuesday and left with 2 bags of trash and there was still more i couldnt fit
We went to coves 1, 2, and 3. We also picked up some trash on the trail. The Jeep guys were there at 7:30am. I guess you could say we were out there for the second shift. Overall, a great day out on the trail and by the lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

this spot is fun, it looks hard but its actually pretty easy haha. when i tried it i didnt think i would make it. but i did! haha
Indeed, also a great spot for pics.