R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

anyone know who this is?

Old 06-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know who this is?

this guy posts on CL all the time and im wondering if hes a member on here

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2400016664.html
Old 06-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
umm....
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
brian, theres no link lol
Old 06-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #4
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Ruhtard...........
shut up
Old 06-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
yotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: RN
Name: Ryan
yotaman3130's Tacoma Gallery
this will be quick, ive seen him on here alot! but cant think of it ill look around
Old 06-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #6

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder how much business he gets
Old 06-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
I personally think it's an a$$hole move to charge $200 to solder one little thing unless I am missing something
Old 06-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
well... not everyone is on TW or any other site
Old 06-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #10
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I forgot he changed his screenname to RAD
That guy lives in CA so it wouldn't make sense for him to be posting in the Phoenix craigslist ad's, my guess is that photo was jacked for the ad and it's someone else
Old 06-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #11
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
I personally think it's an a$$hole move to charge $200 to solder one little thing unless I am missing something
unless the resistors are bad and need to be replaced. plus there is liability factor if it breaks then hed have to replace it eating the profits. If you call a plumber he will charge $100+ to plunge your toilet when you can do it for free... people need to make money... $200 is pretty expensive but not if you cant do it yourself...

And Ray lives in Cali, not gilbert and ray's phone number is not a AZ area code either. I say stolen pic
Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Someone contact him and see who it is
Old 06-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
unless the resistors are bad and need to be replaced. plus there is liability factor if it breaks then hed have to replace it eating the profits. If you call a plumber he will charge $100+ to plunge your toilet when you can do it for free... people need to make money... $200 is pretty expensive but not if you cant do it yourself...

And Ray lives in Cali, not gilbert and ray's phone number is not a AZ area code either. I say stolen pic
Something tells me the guy on CL jacking photos from the interwebs is not going to offer a warranty. Further, I doubt he is claiming the income and while i'm no tax guy I imagine that's in the gray also
Old 06-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #14
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
Something tells me the guy on CL jacking photos from the interwebs is not going to offer a warranty. Further, I doubt he is claiming the income and while i'm no tax guy I imagine that's in the gray also
im just saying that unless its someone i know, i wouldnt waste my time fixing the temp for someone for less than $150
Old 06-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats Ray's truck for sure but I dont think its him thats offering the services. I think the person just used that pic as an example.