Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New here

Old 06-05-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
gumshoes is on a distinguished road
Air Force: USAF
gumshoes's Tacoma Gallery
New here

Just traded in my 2008 civic si for a 2011 silver access cab 4x4 2.7L. This is my first truck. Where are some good trails around arizona that are good for beginners?
Old 06-05-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard! Keep an eye out here in the AZ section because we have wheeling trips all the time
Old 06-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Steer clear of the guy above, he's kinda weird.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Welcome. Steer clear of the guy above, he's kinda weird.
Tell me about it. Has to go in for a surgery, just so he can load up on pain meds.....
Old 06-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Tell me about it. Has to go in for a surgery, just so he can load up on pain meds.....
Share?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Share?
You'll have to ask him.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #8

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
See, OP. Weird.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #9

Thing is.......Thats what Scott looks like all the time....
Old 06-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Weird

Old 06-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Weird

Dam neighbors! I KNEW they were taking pics of me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
oh boy.....this is getting interesting......

anyone BESIDES 4X4 know the inspiration of my sig pic?

hell, 4x4 may have even forgot.
I know it
Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even know who that is.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #13
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoes View Post
Just traded in my 2008 civic si for a 2011 silver access cab 4x4 2.7L. This is my first truck. Where are some good trails around arizona that are good for beginners?
This is a good beginner trail that I have taken all my 4 wheelers on their maiden voyage over the years.
http://books.google.com/books?id=zq_...r%20az&f=false
That is also a good book to get that has a lot of trails all over Az and rates them for difficulty. If you scroll up you'll see the Montanta mountain trail that the group is running on the 11th. Actually this is the book I have.
http://books.google.com/books?id=K5duDoiPh30C&
dq=montana+mountain+trail+arizona+trails&source=gb s_similarbooks_s&cad=1
The Charles Wells book is another good one.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
thanks everyone for the welcomes
Old 06-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
This is a good beginner trail that I have taken all my 4 wheelers on their maiden voyage over the years.
http://books.google.com/books?id=zq_...r%20az&f=false
That is also a good book to get that has a lot of trails all over Az and rates them for difficulty. If you scroll up you'll see the Montanta mountain trail that the group is running on the 11th. Actually this is the book I have.
http://books.google.com/books?id=K5duDoiPh30C&
dq=montana+mountain+trail+arizona+trails&source=gb s_similarbooks_s&cad=1
The Charles Wells book is another good one.
Thanks, I'll check those out.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #16
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Peoria, I have been looking for a "begginner" trail myself, post up when you go!
Old 06-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #17
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Welcome from Peoria, I have been looking for a "begginner" trail myself, post up when you go!
Where are you in Peoria? I'm on 83rd and Tbird

Btw way welcome to TW gumshoes!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #18
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
67th and Olive, right down the street!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #19
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
THE MOST DANGEROUS MEN IN THE VALLEY BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post