R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

West Side Meet up Ideas

Old 06-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb West Side Meet up Ideas

Since we will have the Pavillions meet up on Saturday nights starting this weekend the 11th, I thought maybe we should try to get something going on the West side on Sunday evenings.

Here are some location ideas

Santisi's or Native New Yorker I-17 and Bell
Mellow Mushroom I-17 and Happy Valley
In and Out Metro Center or Arrowhead
Sonic 59th and Union Hills
Yougartini 5870 w thunderbird

What say you?
Old 06-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
mmallin99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mmallin99's Tacoma Gallery
im down for any of those spots. well except Metro Center. i'd like to steer clear of that place. friend was held at gun point there and car jacked.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Those all sound good to me. Native new Yorker is pretty good. Metro does suck. I never go there without my buddy Mr. 45 ACP...
Old 06-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #4

mellow mush would be a chill place. good scene. good food. right off the freeway.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Anyone besides the SWB group want to chime in? lol
Old 06-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
anything but metro. Held a guy at gunpoint last year over a fu%$#ng parking spot until the police got there.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #7

No metro-no problem.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #8
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
lol.... metro... i hate living so close to there
Old 06-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #9

im new at this but what does SWB stand for?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
single white boys? im thinking about maybe hitting up dave and busters at desert ridge?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #11

gotcha. why did she assume we were single? im not single.
dave and busters on purpose? lol jk. good place, lots of parking atleast.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #12

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
uhh yeah dave and busters is the shit!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #13

Speeeeeed Wayyyyy Bluuuuuueee lol
Old 06-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #14

????????????
Old 06-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #15

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Speeeeeed Wayyyyy Bluuuuuueee lol
Hahaha right.. cause I think in 2nd gen colors all the time
Old 06-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on-call for work on Sundays, but rarely do I have to go in. I'd be down for some west side meets. I'm usually on that side of town a good amount anyways.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #17

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
So you might have to leave a bit early if they call you.. might as well show up

Or have a couple of drinks and tell them your not fit to to work under the influence
Old 06-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
So you might have to leave a bit early if they call you.. might as well show up

Or have a couple of drinks and tell them your not fit to to work under the influence
LMAO. I'm only on call until 5-5:30. Usually I'm good though.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:57 AM   #19
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for just about anywhere.....except metro of course.