R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Boycott Bluff

Old 06-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Boycott Bluff

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,1317691.story

It's much easier to talk about doing something instead of actually doing it. Guess that's one of the reasons why CA is in the mess they're in.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
most californians want tougher immigration laws. thats why no arizona boycott.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
most californians want tougher immigration laws. thats why no arizona boycott.
Agreed. Being born and raised in the Bay Area, I know what you're talking about. But I was referring to the politicians and "rights" groups that called for the boycott.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Everytime I drive home to Cali, my parents dont want me taking the truck anywhere with my AZ plates. They worry someone would do something to it. (a few people here from my office had their rental tires slashed while visiting stores out there with az plates)
Old 06-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Everytime I drive home to Cali, my parents dont want me taking the truck anywhere with my AZ plates. They worry someone would do something to it. (a few people here from my office had their rental tires slashed while visiting stores out there with az plates)
Yeah I've worried about the same thing.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
Tommo is on a distinguished road
Tommo's Tacoma Gallery
NOVA has become illegal alien central. We need to station 10,000 troops on the border, hire more border patrol agents, complete the border fence, imprison employers of illegal aliens and deport all of the illegal aliens now IMHO.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed. Somehow the artists listed in the below link think otherwise.

http://thesoundstrike.info/about-the...trike/artists/

Boycott THEM.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Yeah. They think they are making a difference but all they are doing is losing fans and money.

Anytime Rise Against is on the radio I change stations.

My Chemical Romance has a show coming to AZ. Probably because their drummer is from Tucson.