R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Heres some video on the AZ fire.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Heres some video on the AZ fire.

i dont know whos all seen it but heres some video a volunteer fireman took up in greer. thats some intense stuff.. i hope it gets put out soon its such a beautiful part of az and i cant believe people would be that stupid to burn an entire section of the state.

http://youtu.be/Hc-MgVaQXtA
http://youtu.be/grC-md77ta0
http://youtu.be/fn1UnboIqvE

the horseshoe two fire has reached over 157,000 acres as well but its being overshadowed by the wallow fire.
and apparently there is a new fire southeast of sierra vista that happened on sunday and its burned over 3000 acres already. what the fuck.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
People just don't understand how easy it is... It's a shame. My buddies cabin up in Greer was being threatened with the fire.. luckily they controlled it before it got too close to town. They never got the call saying It was burned down so we are assuming its ok.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt matter if its burned down or not, i wouldnt be as concerned about the cabin cause that can be replaced with insurance but the forest will bear the scars of the fire for decades and your nice cabin in the forest will now just be a cabin in a charred patch
Old 06-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
doesnt matter if its burned down or not, i wouldnt be as concerned about the cabin cause that can be replaced with insurance but the forest will bear the scars of the fire for decades and your nice cabin in the forest will now just be a cabin in a charred patch

x2.... patricks, (nofords08) cabin burned down.. my grandparents cabin almost burned down, fire came within 40 yards of their cabin...man this fire just sucks..
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #5

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
this is just another reason they will close down all the national forests and parks in az..

why do people have to be so stupid?
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the red is fire, see at the top where theres like peninsulas(spelling?) thats where citys are and firefighters are holding the fire to protect the citys, the fire has grown all around the citys... sad really.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #7
Banned
Quote:
this is just another reason they will close down all the national forests and parks in az..

why do people have to be so stupid?

cause people cant put out a fucking campfire when they are done.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #8

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
id be happy if they used their bodies to put it out, save us the trouble of them reproducing and dealing with their stupid offspring
Old 06-14-2011, 08:39 AM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Makes my heart drop man...thats some heavy shit!

My hats off to the men and women fighting those fires so others can be safe
Old 06-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #10

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i remember when the mountain like half a mile from my house got burnt up cause someone tossed a cigarette out the window.. that was pretty intense and it wasnt that big compared to this. i dont know what i would think if i saw that fire in person.. i would help them if i had the means to
Old 06-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #11
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I never said F the forest or anything. It's horrible that its happening in the first place. Without the forests we don't have anywhere to ENJOY the cabins we all build. Or to go out and camp and take in the beauty of the outdoors. I was just saying that its horrible to begin with, then you throw in a friends cabin and it hits closer to home. you always see the homes of people who LIVE out there claimed by the fires of these idiots.. and think "i don't know what i would do". Then it happens to you or someone you know and it adds a whole other perspective. The consequences for starting a forest fire should be much more severe for destroying our natural surroundings.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Banned
oh on that map i posted, the black out line is where its contained. 18% contained now and the biggest fire in az history. but the 2002 fire burned like 430 structures, the wallow has burned only 35 homes. (not only but compaired to the 2002 fire its only 35)
Old 06-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #13

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I never said F the forest or anything. It's horrible that its happening in the first place. Without the forests we don't have anywhere to ENJOY the cabins we all build. Or to go out and camp and take in the beauty of the outdoors. I was just saying that its horrible to begin with, then you throw in a friends cabin and it hits closer to home. you always see the homes of people who LIVE out there claimed by the fires of these idiots.. and think "i don't know what i would do". Then it happens to you or someone you know and it adds a whole other perspective. The consequences for starting a forest fire should be much more severe for destroying our natural surroundings.
sorry didnt mean to sound like i was bashing what you said im just furious about the situation
Old 06-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
Banned
Quote:
sorry didnt mean to sound like i was bashing what you said im just furious about the situation
your a fucking ass hole brian. just a fucking prick.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #15

I completely understand. We all should be. Like you said, people like that is what is going to close down our forests and parks for good. It only takes a few rotten ones... And wasn't trying to start an argument or anything. Just didn't want you thinking I was worried about JUST the cabin. The forest is still and always will be the main focus.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #16

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
your a fucking ass hole brian. just a fucking prick.
So, minor update. I just slit my wrists.

See all of you next year when the world ends.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #17

Haha.. see what you did Eric...
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #18
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I am picking up a shit ton of extra shifts because of how many of our guys are out on these assignments.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #19

Well thank you for doing so man. I wish the best for you and all your brothers out there doing what you can with the forest fires and everyday. We all appreciate it.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Well thank you for doing so man. I wish the best for you and all your brothers out there doing what you can with the forest fires and everyday. We all appreciate it.

yeah man thank you so much