R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New Guy's first mod

Old 06-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy's first mod

Just thought i would share my first mod. Desperately need some UCAs but here she is
Attached Thumbnails
New Guy's first mod-safawrw.jpg  
Old 06-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start and welcome.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome From Yuma & Tempe, AZ!!
great choice
Old 06-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats what I call doing it right the first time! Thats one hell of a first mod, now throw some UCA's on that truck
Old 06-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
are those 2.5x6 or 2.5x8? looks awesome though!
Old 06-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #7
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys. I figure Ill do this truck right the first time. Just gunna take a little while. They are 2.5x8. I went with a 700lb spring tho because I will be using a plate bumper and winch in the near future.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
Thanks guys. I figure Ill do this truck right the first time. Just gunna take a little while. They are 2.5x8. I went with a 700lb spring tho because I will be using a plate bumper and winch in the near future.
i want to do exactly this. i have a plate bumper i am hopefully putting on tonight but its lighter that my stocker with all the extra stuff removed. do you eventually wanna go LT or what?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #10
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Great first mod and welcome!
Old 06-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i want to do exactly this. i have a plate bumper i am hopefully putting on tonight but its lighter that my stocker with all the extra stuff removed. do you eventually wanna go LT or what?
Nice man. I'm not interested in long travel. Mainly because I'm 4wd and its a pain in the ass. I'm aiming towards a mid-travel setup. Im gunna do a SUA setup in the rear so I should have pretty decent travel all the way around.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #12

Second Mod-Desert Product UCAs
Attached Thumbnails
New Guy's first mod-uca.jpg  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 AM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
thats a hell of a 1st and 2nd mod!! NICE!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
thats a hell of a 1st and 2nd mod!! NICE!
Thanks man. Now I gotta decide what to do with the rear
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 AM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Thanks man. Now I gotta decide what to do with the rear

hmm. get a leaf pack. deaver or all pro, with some kings

or you can go balls out and do sua
Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #16

Quote:
hmm. get a leaf pack. deaver or all pro, with some kings

or you can go balls out and do sua
Originally, I wanted to go SUA, but thanks to school, I might go the economical route and get the allpro expo pack. Either way, there will be Kings
Old 07-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally, I wanted to go SUA, but thanks to school, I might go the economical route and get the allpro expo pack. Either way, there will be Kings

go big, or go home, and cry.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:01 AM   #18

Quote:
go big, or go home, and cry.
You're right, I need to stick to SUA
Old 07-21-2011, 08:02 AM   #19
Banned
Quote:
You're right, I need to stick to SUA

there we go thats what i want to hear!

ill be SUA here pretty soon.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #20

Quote:
there we go thats what i want to hear!

ill be SUA here pretty soon.
Nice!! I know if I short-cut, I will want to change it later and end up costing even more money.