Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

anyone want to buy my stock tires?

Old 06-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Rowski is on a distinguished road
Name: Martin
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
anyone want to buy my stock tires?

i'm gonna get new tires for the new taco. the stock tires (whichever come on the trd offroad) will have 100 or so miles on them when they come off this weekend. anyone interested?
Old 06-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
pizza is on a distinguished road

Army: 15T Blackhawk crew chief 25th ID
Name: Ryan
pizza's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 06-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
there is a buy sell section for a reason...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
No one wants them.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No one wants them.
harsh, +1/2
Old 06-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I'm new here. Hence, the new tours off the new tacoma being sold. Haven't really thought about price. Make an offer and I'll let you know. I'm not trying to squeeze every last penny out of them.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
im pretty sure he posted in the az section because he lives in az and probably doesnt want to ship
Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #8
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
im pretty sure he posted in the az section because he lives in az and probably doesnt want to ship
that was my reasoning.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #9
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
They only have 100 miles on them? I'll give you $100 for all 4. Im in Tucson and I could drive up there and meet you
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid question time

I don't need the tires, I have too many. Are you selling just the tires, or the wheels and tires? I need 2 17" TRD wheels (not tires) to finish my trailer project.
THX
Old 06-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #11
MacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shedMacGyvR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
MacGyvR's Tacoma Gallery
are they 15in or 16in?

if they're the 15in, I'll give you $101 and I"m already in phoenx....
Old 06-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyvR View Post
are they 15in or 16in?

if they're the 15in, I'll give you $101 and I"m already in phoenx....
It's TRD offroad so its 16"
Old 06-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
It's TRD offroad so its 16"
I could have sworn they are 17s. I'll check again when I get home.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
From the factory:
TRD OR = 16s
TRD Sport = 17s

Unless they have been change by the owner.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 AM   #15
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in 2 of them, let me know what size and type they are. would also take all 4 if that is the only way you would sell them.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #16
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
They are 265/65/17

I want to sell all 4.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowski View Post
They are 265/65/17

I want to sell all 4.
Well they arent TRD offroad wheels then. those would be trd sport
Old 06-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #18
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. I definitely have the trd offroad 4x4. Maybe they changed it for the 2011s?
Old 06-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #20
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
This is ask I have for now