R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Free Shock Boots

Old 06-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Free Shock Boots

I have a pair of rear shock boots from my 5100's. Anybody locally who wants them can have them. I know it's kind of a small demand item, but maybe someone can put these to use. Located in Scottsdale.

Shock boots:
Old 06-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Free!!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #3

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
The price won't get much better!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #5

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
I'd take 'em if you were in the Valley.
Whoa, forgot to put in my current location. My bad. Added it to my original post.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you cant find anyone, and are in the Tempe area, I'll take them
Old 06-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #7

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If you cant find anyone, and are in the Tempe area, I'll take them
Alright, I'll keep that in mind next time I am around there.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #8

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I will pick them up for 0uTkAsT, since he was the first to respond. I Work in Old Town but will drive with in a reasonable distance to pick them up for him. I will see him this weekend.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #10

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I will pick them up for 0uTkAsT, since he was the first to respond. I Work in Old Town but will drive with in a reasonable distance to pick them up for him. I will see him this weekend.
Sounds good. I am right around Frank Lloyd Wright and Via Linda. Just let me know when and where.