R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Pictures from Mod day @ Himmies

Old 06-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from Mod day @ Himmies

Don't hate on my amazing photography skills! I tried to get what I could but had a ton of shit to do on my truck.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah guys wish i could have been there!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Next time!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
Here's few pictures of my truck sitting back at my house. My 255/70/16 tires sure do look small. I still have a few small things to finish and replace those tires when I can find the cash.

My measurements in January, from the ground to the bottom of my fenders, went from about 34 1/2 in the front to 37 1/4 and 34 1/2 in the rear to 38".

Old 06-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #5
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf21 View Post
Here's few pictures of my truck sitting back at my house. My 255/70/16 tires sure do look small. I still have a few small things to finish and replace those tires when I can find the cash.

My measurements in January, from the ground to the bottom of my fenders, went from about 34 1/2 in the front to 37 1/4 and 34 1/2 in the rear to 38".

looks good!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Man you guys are hard core, long hours and very hot!

Any funny vibrations anyone?
Old 06-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #8

Quote:

Very nice!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Man you guys are hard core, long hours and very hot!

Any funny vibrations anyone?
Yes mine is vibrating(not a lot) but I think after alignment, tires, wheels, and carrier bearing drop I should be good...
Old 06-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
I had a small steering wheel shake before I replaced my worn parts. Right now, I don't feel anything. I didn't drop the carrier bearing drop or use axle shims. Just need to get an alignment.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #11
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had a small steering wheel shake before I replaced my worn parts. Right now, I don't feel anything. I didn't drop the carrier bearing drop or use axle shims. Just need to get an alignment.
Man keep up on cleaning those rear springs, they will be dripping all over fo a while
Old 06-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Man keep up on cleaning those rear springs, they will be dripping all over fo a while
lol that shit was gross!
Old 06-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #13
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
lol that shit was gross!
Haha what's wrong with tons of purple grease? I spread that shit on my toast in the morning every day
Old 06-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #14

^ I thought I saw you licking your fingers under the truck when you thought no one was looking!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #15
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
^ I thought I saw you licking your fingers under the truck when you thought no one was looking!!!!

MMMMMMMM, Type O+ and Mystic 140 wt.