R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New on the Forums. Whats going on Arizona.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Patrickrogn is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
Patrickrogn's Tacoma Gallery
New on the Forums. Whats going on Arizona.

My name is Patrick i am 23. I drive a 2007 Tacoma TRD sport 4x4 access cab 6 speed standard trans. For the most part the truck is still stock other than it sits on some black and sliver wheels with BFG alts LT265/70R17. I am now starting to do the sound system slowly on my free time.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya bro, welcome!

I'm in Scottsdale as well...where abouts are you located??
Old 06-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Lots of folks from AZ here
Old 06-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Peoria!
Old 06-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #5
I am located right around Scottsdale Rd and McDowell. I work at a Auto shop on Scottsdale Rd just south of Osborn.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickrogn View Post
I am located right around Scottsdale Rd and McDowell. I work at a Auto shop on Scottsdale Rd just south of Osborn.
Right on dude. I'm on the 101 and Frank Lloyd
Old 06-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
Has anyone or does any one run Niche Audio speakers, subs or amps?
Old 06-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
pizza is on a distinguished road

Army: 15T Blackhawk crew chief 25th ID
Name: Ryan
pizza's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man, I'm new too from North Phoenix!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome man! im in east mesa, check out our crown king trip for the 16th
Old 06-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from AZ!