R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good shop to install lift

Old 06-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
the_illest_soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Good shop to install lift

I am looking to get the OME lift for my tacoma and was hoping you guys could tell me a good shop to use to do the install. I know most will say that I should do it myself (which I am still debating on) however if there is a reputable shop and the price is right, I might just go that route.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
come to my house and ill hook you up
Old 06-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
^ or sierra expeditions or desert rat
Old 06-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Or call Jeremy at Tire Masters and get a quote. (602)863-1632
Old 06-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
come to my house and ill hook you up

i can help out too.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:57 AM   #6
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'll lend a hand as well
Old 06-29-2011, 06:00 AM   #8
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
well i dont mind helping out whoever just let me know
Old 06-29-2011, 07:09 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
well i dont mind helping out whoever just let me know

x2, but i cant really help on weekends. week days after 4
Old 06-29-2011, 11:42 AM   #10
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
the_illest_soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to Sierra Expeditions yesterday and they said that they would sell me the complete OME kit installed for around $1,200. Might just go that route since they have everything in stock.

Thanks for all of the offers to help.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illest_soldier View Post
Talked to Sierra Expeditions yesterday and they said that they would sell me the complete OME kit installed for around $1,200. Might just go that route since they have everything in stock.

Thanks for all of the offers to help.
holy balls 1200?!?! mine as well get the dakars leaf pack as well and have some buddies help you out.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
dude install it your self yo!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #13
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
1200 is way over priced. if you have jack stands and a simple tool set you can do it yourself in a day. or take these guys up on there offers and let them help you install it.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
1200=Borderline Rape. Plus it's a pretty easy/fun install.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
dude we'll all help you with that install...just pick a weekend and it'll be done in just a couple hours
Old 06-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #17
Banned
OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT SPEND THAT..... please dude i will come and help you do it. all i want is a large pizza.

dont tell em you already did it
Old 06-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #18
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man. Let us help you.. we are actually looking to do a mini mod day in maybe the 8th or 9th. Josh(outkast) will have billies to put on... I might have some electrical stuff to do. A couple other guys might have some stuff to do as well.. we can get it all done and save you a ton of money.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 AM   #19

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
mini mod day? can i tow my gold truck out there too?
Old 06-30-2011, 08:08 AM   #20
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Haha.. sure man. I'm not 100% sure yet.. it depends on if people get there stuff. I know josh and I were talking about it. and since Matt will be out here then, figured we could get somethin goin. Plus, we need a place to do It. Josh and I both have apartments sooo... Don't think we can use our places.