R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Two Taco Family

Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LiL KaStOuT's Tacoma Gallery
Two Taco Family

Hey Guys
I have already met some of you, but I just bought my own taco (which could use a lot of mods, hopefully in the near future!!!) So I signed up to, get addicted to my taco too (like 0uTkAsT) Can't wait to get to know you guys more and (learn to) do some work to my own taco.

Here She is:

Old 06-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! never seen a TACO like that. looks good. what year is it?
Old 07-01-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thx its a 2000. Sadly same year as my old car (VW beetle....yuck) and it runs like it's brand new. I love it and I have only had it a few days.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:09 AM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL KaStOuT View Post
Thx its a 2000. Sadly same year as my old car (VW beetle....yuck) and it runs like it's brand new. I love it and I have only had it a few days.
whats was wrong with the beetle? my girlfriend really wants one.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:22 AM   #6
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool. dad has a 2000 tundra. and the only think about it is it has some kinda ticking, maybe valve timing. idk other than that runs like new. has over 200,***k on it.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #7
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
Everything was wrong with it. And another girl I knew had a Beetle that was less than 2 years old and it had a million problems too. They're pieces of crap and difficult to work on. Parts are very expen$ive too.

Quote:
Yeah, this thing seriously runs and drives like a brand new truck. Solid, quiet, no squeaks or rattles, shifts are firm and precise... It's a sweet one that's for sure.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #8
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #9
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Nice truck, I always liked the stepside beds on 1st Gens, you dont see them very often!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! First Step, Get rid of the Chrome!!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #11
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
sam... have i met you?
Old 07-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck Sam! lol I have a vision for it already. I used to have a 2001 in that red and wanted to do black accents all over it. The chrome on the bumper: black. The chrome pieces on the front bunper: black. Debadge. Rims: black. Grill: black mesh. Toyota Emblem: Red. Headlights, Tail lights: black. ditch the tool box. Billies up front. lol what do you guys think? bring it to our mod day and we can get started. I think we are gonna plastidip some of my GF's car too. hahaha...
Old 07-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #13
mmallin99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mmallin99's Tacoma Gallery
welcome Sam!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #14
Lil RED Riding TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
sam... have i met you?
Yes you have. I met you at the Pavillions when Matt was in town.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #15
Lil RED Riding TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Nice truck Sam! lol I have a vision for it already. I used to have a 2001 in that red and wanted to do black accents all over it. The chrome on the bumper: black. The chrome pieces on the front bunper: black. Debadge. Rims: black. Grill: black mesh. Toyota Emblem: Red. Headlights, Tail lights: black. ditch the tool box. Billies up front. lol what do you guys think? bring it to our mod day and we can get started. I think we are gonna plastidip some of my GF's car too. hahaha...
Oh don't even get me started the list was made before I even purchased the truck. But you pretty much covered what I want to have done. I am going to keep the tool box but paint it black. It's good extra storage being a single cab and all. The thing is in good shape and was hardly ever used. The next mod day I want to try and get rid of the chrome and window trim is flaking off so we are going to fix that. I can't wait to do everything to it. My dad said he has some connections out in Cali and can get things pretty cheap. I already have him working on some larger black wheels and some bad ass tires to lift the truck up a lil and then I will move on to getting a lift we are already looking into diff ones.
You Joshs think alike already have it all planned out. I know it's going to be sweet when it's all done.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #16
Lil RED Riding TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Welcome to TW! First Step, Get rid of the Chrome!!
Thx.... Already ahead of you. Was planned before I even purchased the truck. Next step bigger wheels and tires.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
Lil RED Riding TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmarine View Post
Welcome! Nice truck, I always liked the stepside beds on 1st Gens, you dont see them very often!
Thx... That was one of the features I really liked about it... Especially cuz I'm short. And it gives it a nice look.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
Lil RED Riding TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
The list of things wrong with my beetle is longer than the intense list of thing I would like to mod on this truck. And about 5x more expensive than all the things I want to do to the truck. On top of everything everyone I have ever had in it says it smells like crayons and same with some of my friends that have bugs too even the newer bugs. It is a cute car but not worth the headaches at all.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #19
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeet well bring it out to the mini mod day and we can take care of the chrome and some other stuff. I think just some billies up front with some new black rims and some all terrains will look sick.