R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Butcher Jones Saturday July 2nd

Old 07-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Butcher Jones Saturday

I will be out there at about 10-10:30, Going to do a bit of off roading then to the beach area for a bit of swimming, beer, food and fun. If anyone is interested P.M. me or send a text.

602-412-7300 (scott)
Old 07-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam wish i was here i would have gone with you!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Used the tailgate as a 35 foot high dive

It was a great day to beat the 117* heat. I am up to go back out any time... just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Butcher Jones Saturday July 2nd-img_20110702_153646.jpg   Butcher Jones Saturday July 2nd-img_20110702_154142.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
Disco Disco...

I would be up for going this Saturday! I am not to sure if a pre can make it up there on its own, the way i go. I know there are some trails that are quite a bit easier. He can always get out there and try, and i could help him out if he cant make it, or park it and ride with me, up to him.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I would be up for going this Saturday! I am not to sure if a pre can make it up there on its own, the way i go. I know there are some trails that are quite a bit easier. He can always get out there and try, and i could help him out if he cant make it, or park it and ride with me, up to him.

i love going to that spot to jump off and make food swim and stuff. its the shit. i know pretty much everywhere out there. he might have to hit some stuff with speed but i think (THINK) he might be okay. i wouldnt mind towing up some hills haha. anyone down for a week day?
Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down to go to butcher anytime i have enough gas, just pm me the deetz of when you're going out!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i love going to that spot to jump off and make food swim and stuff. its the shit. i know pretty much everywhere out there. he might have to hit some stuff with speed but i think (THINK) he might be okay. i wouldnt mind towing up some hills haha. anyone down for a week day?
If i could i would... i work M-F 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Well i guess if you would like to make an early day out of it, i would have to leave by 12ish.

But i am down for this Saturday, let me know if it is for sure that you other guys are!
Old 07-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #9
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
If i could i would... i work M-F 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Well i guess if you would like to make an early day out of it, i would have to leave by 12ish.

But i am down for this Saturday, let me know if it is for sure that you other guys are!
Wow, your schedule is just like mine, pretty much elimitnates weekdays unless you leave at the ass crack of dawn.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Banned
you guys all suck ass. i work m-f 7-330 lol. but yeah im pretty sure its going to be raining sat night so we probably wont go camping. and if we do it will probably be at butcher. so im down for a sat run!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #11
Disco Disco...

where would you all like to meet and when? i am completely open. I live right by the 60 and the san tan 202 (east)
Old 07-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #12
Banned
im pretty close to you. a good spot to meet would be ellsworth and university at the QT
Old 07-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #14
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
I'm down!! ESPECIALLY if it's raining!! My truck hasn't seen mud since I bought the thing!

There is this mud hole that i pass by every time out there, that i would like to try out when it is wet.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'd probably meet you guys somewhere in fountain hills since i'm more up north, just let me know what time!
Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
i'd probably meet you guys somewhere in fountain hills since i'm more up north, just let me know what time!

you can just meet at the parking lot if you want?

what time you guys thinkin? afternoon/evening?