R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Crazy ass weather

Old 07-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy ass weather

Unfortunately from where I am, I only got pictures of the intense clouds over Surprise, anyone have any cool pics to share from tonights monsoon/ dust storm?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
No, i did not get any pics, but when i went to check on my truck that was on the Sub-4th level parking, my windows were covered in dust and the air down there was so thick with it that it felt like i was at some '90's rave with smoke generators!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It was pretty angry over here in North Scottsdale...short lived though
Old 07-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
for all those out of state here is that dust cloud.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
for all those out of state here is that dust cloud.
Holy crap that looks crazy. What do you do if your out walking and that comes in?
Old 07-06-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
its about the same as getting sand blasted.. not exactly fun lol
Old 07-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #10

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
there y'all go
Old 07-06-2011, 06:13 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That is insane. I better not show my wife these pics cuz I want us to move to az. she would be bugged out
Old 07-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #12

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
That is insane. I better not show my wife these pics cuz I want us to move to az. she would be bugged out
its still nice.. just things you dont see anywhere else lol
Old 07-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #13
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats crazy...i just saw a video on yahoo but these so off the cloud a lot better haha...is this usual for arizona?
Old 07-06-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy shiot last night. Boat, truck and car looks like some one shoveled dirt on them.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:34 AM   #15
scionicboom is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
scionicboom's Tacoma Gallery
I barely missed one of these in the PHX area about 10 years ago. We just left PHX and looked back in our rear view mirror and happened to see the city getting hit. Pretty crazy.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #17
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Just more proof that nature is a Mother ...... and hates trailers!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #18
toysrgood is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Paul
toysrgood's Tacoma Gallery
What damage does that do to homes, cars, etc?

Can't imagine it is too nice to our beautiful trucks.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #19

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
thats crazy...i just saw a video on yahoo but these so off the cloud a lot better haha...is this usual for arizona?
we used to have intense monsoons and dust storms like this years ago but id say the past 10 years have been pretty lame and not alot of activity. like the weather people had the great idea of having an actual "start date" for the the monsoon which is not accurate because monsoon season used to start when the temps humidity and pressures reached a certain level

EDIT i used to be that the monsoon started when the dewpoint was 55 or higher for 3 consecutive days
Old 07-06-2011, 06:44 AM   #20
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Usually followed up by rain so all the dirt is stuck on everything.

If sand is moving in the wind it can scuff up a few things, micobursts can pick up sheds and throw them around but nothing like tornados.