R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

What to do in scottsdale?

Old 07-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
What to do in scottsdale?

My wife got a kick ass deal for some diamond resort in scottsdale on groupon. We plan on coming down end of july. Ikea is a must while we are there. But what about other attractions? Dining recommendations? Thanks guys.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Old Town...there's some cool night life there and resturants
Old 07-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Cleanup some dust???
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
There's so much to do. Which hotel are you going to be at? Lots of fun stuff in Old Town Scottsdale (like Scott said), North Scottsdale, downtown Tempe by ASU, etc. Lots of good restaurants, bars, comedy clubs and whatnot. Just let us know what you're into and plenty of suggestions are bound to follow.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
IKEA? I didn't realize that was a destination for travelers LOL! Actually it's a cool store to get lost in.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
IKEA? I didn't realize that was a destination for travelers LOL! Actually it's a cool store to get lost in.
It smells like cinnamon toast crunch when you walk in.

Old 07-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #7
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2. A vacation and you hit IKEA? Awesome store but no idea we had people coming from other states to see it lol
Old 07-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah man, ol' girl loves that place.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's so much to do. Which hotel are you going to be at? .
We're staying at scottsdal villa mirage.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Old Town Scottsdale, and if you can, it's only like a 20ish minute drive down to Tempe. You can hit up Mill Ave there. All depends on what you want to do.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Get some ice cream at the Sugar Bowl in old town. Nice old 50's style place.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I work right in old town (Drinkwater Blvd and and 5th Ave) ... if you need a free and safe place to park let me know. We have a 5 level sub ground parking garage. Just P.M. me and i can call it in.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Cool.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #14
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I work right in old town (Drinkwater Blvd and and 5th Ave) ... if you need a free and safe place to park let me know. We have a 5 level sub ground parking garage. Just P.M. me and i can call it in.
Awesome, thanks.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Mill Ave. for sure
Old 07-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #16
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Ikea, costco, sams club all good food and deals!!

If you want to do a trail or two there are some nice ruins not too far away, kind of warm as I am sure you know!!!!

Welcome and have fun while you are visiting!
Old 07-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #17
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
You can leave scottsdale and come to Tempe... Lol Mill ave. Tempe town lake. Tempe marketplace. For food, scottsdale is ok, everything else... F it. I've never been a fan. If your going to eat there, check out Bandera, Houston's, Roaring Fork, if you really want to drop some money, go to City Hall. IKEA is right over here by me, off Warner and the I-10. Regardless, enjoy Az man! Let us know if you need anything.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #18
mmallin99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mmallin99's Tacoma Gallery
tons and tons of stuff to do here. like everyone has already said, old town is fun and lots of variety down there. New comedy club opened up in downtown PHX (really nice actually) and alot of VERY good comics have been coming thru. alot of national acts. so maybe check that out also. New place in north scottsdale(scottsdale quarter) fancy movie theater(eat and drink alcohol) clubs, shops, desserts. just kinda what your feeling up to.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #19
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Check the hotties...tons of 'em...everywhere!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #20
mmallin99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mmallin99's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. wear sunglasses at night so your gf wont notice you checking out the other girls. lol