R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Butcher Jones Pic Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently my truck has a drinking problem. And for anyone who wants to bash. That bottle was already empty so no, no one drank that while out there.

It was a blast guys. Thanks for having me along, it was a great time including the hooters fail. I guess it was good that girl had nice tits because she had absolutly NO brains at all.

I am super happy with the "yellow wire mod" to my truck, not as smooth as atrac but it works. I definatly think its time for some armor and a rear locker, I bent up that shitty stock skid plate so I cant wait for my ALLPRO stuff to get here as well as my ARB locker.

It was nice to do a little trail repair to one of eric's friends rig who had an electrical problem, glad we got that sorted. I hope Eric didnt get rained on to much last night. I finally pulled over in Casa Grande and slept in my truck for a few hours. The wind, rain, lightning, and me being as tired as I was just wasnt a good combo so I slept in a parking lot for a few hours.

The best part was getting to do a little vehicle edgumacation with one of the guys... BWAHAHAHA

All in all it was GREAT and I look forward to doing it again soon.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Apparently my truck has a drinking problem. And for anyone who wants to bash. That bottle was already empty so no, no one drank that while out there.
Dude, it was SO wasted!

Quote:
It was a blast guys. Thanks for having me along, it was a great time including the hooters fail. I guess it was good that girl had nice tits because she had absolutly NO brains at all.
Don't even get the women started on that again...

Quote:
I am super happy with the "yellow wire mod" to my truck, not as smooth as atrac but it works. I definatly think its time for some armor and a rear locker, I bent up that shitty stock skid plate so I cant wait for my ALLPRO stuff to get here as well as my ARB locker.
Man! I realized yesterday how badly I need lockers for shit like that. And yeah, I f*cked up my skid pretty bad too, it's not only dented but twisted to one side now, ha. I might have Brandon at Avid make me a new one later this month.

Quote:
It was nice to do a little trail repair to one of eric's friends rig who had an electrical problem, glad we got that sorted. I hope Eric didnt get rained on to much last night. I finally pulled over in Casa Grande and slept in my truck for a few hours. The wind, rain, lightning, and me being as tired as I was just wasnt a good combo so I slept in a parking lot for a few hours.
I'm glad you stopped for a bit and made it safe. I hope Eric wasn't too miserable also!

Quote:
All in all it was GREAT and I look forward to doing it again soon.
I can't wait to do it again soon! Next time you're up in the Valley let us know!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
MOAR PICS! upload the vids from us going up the hill from ccove 1 and 2

had a great time guys!
Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #7
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How come the only pics of me are pulling people out? Ohh yea, now I remember...
Old 07-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #8
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I knew this thread was up. Like a jackass I've already posted my pictures on the meet thread. FML.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #9
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Wish I knew this thread was up. Like a jackass I've already posted my pictures on the meet thread. FML.
lol I saw that, it's all gooooood brah, I got'chu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Let the pictures begin...
Pulling up a Ferd Fteenthousand.

Eric gett'n busy on a gnar gnar hill

4 wheel LO go!

Another Eric shot

Moose got it twisted!!

That's all I got. Out.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
haha i was just about to post matts picture on here. looks like you already got him covered! great time guys
Old 07-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.. can't wait to upload my pics later today. I have the video of Chas doin his S/C donut. Lol.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #13
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have a still picture of Matt doin his too.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #14

heres a bunch..

Old 07-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #16
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Since everyone had a non-Hooterific time Saturday, i thought you would like to hear this... I went over to Hooters today around noon to grab a bite to eat, sat down at my favorite place at the bar (right inside the door) looked around and most of the t.v.'s were off the walls. Then the manager came over to me and informed me that they had closed that location permanently as of Saturday night!!! Crazy... that is why the waitress was in such a shitty mood... she no longer had a job after that night.

I guess doing all that heroin and lines of coke off the girls body's got them in trouble!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #17

No shit? Lol. That is crazy.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #18
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
Since everyone had a non-Hooterific time Saturday, i thought you would like to hear this... I went over to Hooters today around noon to grab a bite to eat, sat down at my favorite place at the bar (right inside the door) looked around and most of the t.v.'s were off the walls. Then the manager came over to me and informed me that they had closed that location permanently as of Saturday night!!! Crazy... that is why the waitress was in such a shitty mood... she no longer had a job after that night.

I guess doing all that heroin and lines of coke off the girls body's got them in trouble!!!
NO SHIT, they actually closed that place. LoL Maybe if they had done more lines of coke off the other girls the place would have been more lively! LoL Thats so crazy that they closed that place right after we were there. Maybe if our waitress had at least tried a little more she would have gotten more of a tip to help her on her way to working the strip club!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Nice.. can't wait to upload my pics later today. I have the video of Chas doin his S/C donut. Lol.
Still waiting on that video. I am sure I will get blasted for not "treading lightly" but I couldnt contain myself!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that looks like fun. Sure wish we had some trails like over here.