R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Couple 05+ items for sale in AZ - Avid bar & MM skid

Old 07-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Couple 05+ items for sale in AZ - Avid bar & MM skid

Here are a couple 05+ things I have for sale that I would like to sell locally due to their size/weight.

Avid light bar. This one has 4 light tabs. Mounts to the stock bumper location. I painted it with self-etching primer and Rustoleum hammered black. It is in great shape. I have a Relentless bumper coming so that is why I am selling. Asking $250.

MetalMiller skid plate. TRD cutout. Covered with Rhinoliner. As you can see it has done its job. No dents, just a couple scratches. I put on full belly Budbuilt skids so that is why I am selling.Asking $150.

Smittybilt bull bar. Like new. Asking $75.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #2
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh... you're killin me! I just talked myself out of getting a skid plate and Avid light bar... must....resist.....
Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
wonder if I can get someone to buy my N-Fab light bar... that would let me justify buying that Avid bar...
Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
wonder if I can get someone to buy my N-Fab light bar... that would let me justify buying that Avid bar...
Post it up! If you're willing to ship and the price is right I'm sure someone will nab it quick. It might not go as quick if you don't want to ship (I wouldn't) but it doesn't hurt to try. There's always Craigslist too lol.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #6
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
No worries guys. This stuff will be waiting . Lemme know.

4 smiley bump