R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Stock Muffler Best Offer

Old 07-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Muffler Best Offer

I have the stock muffler from my 2008 4.0L V6. Used for only 10k miles. I want this thing gone, best offer by the end of the week takes it.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i also have one for a first gen.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
-T-rev... What did you go with?

-I also have one off of a '07 4.0 TRD, just got a Aero Turbine 2525.

-But T-rev gets to get rid of his first! T-rev, let me know if you get more than just one hits on that.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #4
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for T-Rev, I dont know him but I am in a Bumperlicious mood. Its late, i cant sleep so BUMP...
Old 07-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #6
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Next time we go out to B.J. we should just start a stock parts graveyard ...
Old 07-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Are mufflers worth anything at scrap yards? I know cats are so maybe if you take em down you can get some money? Who knows just a suggestion.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thanks mike!.

i have a mini yota grave yard in my backyard lol
Old 07-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Haha I know, there's shocks, sway bars, intake baffles, emblems, mufflers, tubing, radiators, torque converters, engines, and all kinds of other shit that has been ripped out of various vehicles of mine sitting in my parent's side yard.

i got front, rear bumpers, bedsides, front fenders, tons of misc shit like bolts and broken pieces lol
Old 07-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
-T-rev... What did you go with?

-I also have one off of a '07 4.0 TRD, just got a Aero Turbine 2525.

-But T-rev gets to get rid of his first! T-rev, let me know if you get more than just one hits on that.
I got a Flowmaster Super 44.

I saw all these responses expecting to have a bidding war

Anyways, I want this thing gone. If anyone's looking to get rid of their loud and obnoxious exhaust, this is the perfect option.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #14
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I would say there is not much money to be had on a stock catback.
I picked one up for just hauling it away for a fellow once.
You may find someone that needs one or someone that wants to hold on to a stock setup if they mod thier setup.
Best of luck on the sale.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #15

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I would say there is not much money to be had on a stock catback.
I picked one up for just hauling it away for a fellow once.
You may find someone that needs one or someone that wants to hold on to a stock setup if they mod thier setup.
Best of luck on the sale.
Yeah I figured, and I know it's a long shot. If it's worth it to somebody then they will come along and make an offer. I have no need for it anymore and it is just taking up space.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #16

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Make me an offer!
Old 07-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #17

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody?
Old 07-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Anybody?
I'll pick it up for free if your gonna throw it away.....