R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona trails

Old 07-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona trails

I just bought a book about the "Guide to Arizona backroads & 4-wheel drive trails." I plan on exploring a lot of these roads and old ghost towns while in town, especially in the Tucson, Phoenix, and Gila Bend area. I might be willing to head up to Prescott one weekend when I have a 3 day weekend (every other week).

If anyone else wants to do some exploring then let me know. I wont be doing anymore HARD wheeling/trails until my all-pro armor comes in but most of the stuff in this book I am willing to do.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you head up this way, i would be enjoy being a passenger until i get my truck back. After that i want to romp my truck again and will head down your way.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
If you head up this way, i would be enjoy being a passenger until i get my truck back. After that i want to romp my truck again and will head down your way.
I will keep you posted if I come up your way.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
my dad has that book too. its pretty sweet! as said above, if your coming this way ill go with ya
Old 07-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
I was in 4 Wheel Parts looking at an ARB locker and some rims and saw it there. I am sure any offroad shop will have one.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Me three!! I'm always down to get out of the desert and head up North too. No three day weekends for me though

I've gotta pick up a copy of this book. Where did you get it?
ask 08pretaco if Desert Rat carries it...other than that maybe a Barnes and Noble

I think he has a similar book if not the same one haha
Old 07-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
I still haven't been in a Desert Rat or 4 Wheel Parts...
their pretty awesome places honestly...lots of eye candy haha!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in too. I'm from the Prescott area and go back up frequently. I'm always down to head back up and hit the trails. Theres some gooood spot up there.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I'll be MUCH closer to the I-17, Prescott will be in my back yard. Can't wait to do some more exploring up there between Crown King and Prescott, as well as all behind Lake Pleasant. Waiting for the water in the lake to go down so I can get back behind the lake and through to the Agua Fria.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I need to take you guys out behind Prescott and behind my home town, Mayer. Good spots out there. That, and Sheep's Crossing out on the Verde river.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #15
I am looking at doing more rock/trail crawling more soon than the wash blasting we did the other weekend. Especially as I re-equip my truck with the right stuff.