R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Phx guy looking to buy 05+ black DC 4x4 Tacoma

Old 07-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Curtis
CurboCycles's Tacoma Gallery
Phx guy looking to buy 05+ black DC 4x4 Tacoma

Hey guys, just wanted to see if there is interest in the following:

My family is growing and I need a Tacoma with 4drs to replace my ext. cab. I'm looking to buy or trade my truck for a similar one. If you're within a days drive of Phx then let's see if we can work something out.

Needs in new truck:
  • Black
  • 05+ Tacoma
  • 4dr
  • 4wd
  • never smoked in
  • less than $20K
Wants:
  • TRD Sport/Offroad (pref. sport)
  • aftermarket parts
  • tow package
  • lift
  • less than 100k miles
(fyi in case of interest in partial trade, i have a 05 ext cab black pre runner TRD Sport with 65K miles, has tow package. 3" lift and other aftermarket parts that I'd probably swap onto whatever I trade for/buy)
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck bud!

BUMP!!
Old 07-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, but your going to be hard pressed to find a 05 4x4 TRD doublecab for less than 20k. Not trying to burst your bubble, just telling you the truth.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
^they are right man. Your gonna have to adjust your price if you want all that stuff on your truck
Old 07-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Ive actually found one already but he's not local. I wanted to see if I could find one local before traveling to pick up one. If you look long and hard enough, you can find them!
Old 07-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Then again, I wish you the best luck with it and hope it works out.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #7

Found one but the guy backed out at the last second. Bump
Old 08-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #8

I was too slow and the truck is already sold, but I found this today: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/2553120467.html

06 DC TRD Sport, 4x4, 80k miles.....$17,500 OBO!

They are as rare as BigFoot and the Loch Ness Monster, but you CAN find what I'm looking for under $20k!!

If everything works out, I'm picking up a 06 TRD Offroad, DC, 2wd out of state next weekend. Pretty sick truck...60K miles, coilovers, rims, tires, exhaust....I'm stoked.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of coil overs? what height? what tires?

good luck!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #10

2.5" Icons, 285" Nitto Terra Grapplers...Flowmaster exhaust, ipod connection...black Method wheels....

I'll swap the AFE CAI and Gibson exhaust off my current to my purchased truck and hope to add a Y-pipe and MAF soon. My current TRD Sport extd cab will be going up for sale soon. Its been a great truck, just doesnt fit 2 car seats.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I got my 06 DC for under $20, with everything you wanted, but it does have a few problems.