R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Possible WTS Avid offroad bolt on steps

Old 07-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Possible WTS Avid offroad bolt on steps

Just a feeler and not looking to ship so thats why I am putting this here:
Is anyone interested in a set of Avid offroad bolt on steps? They have VIPER spray on on truck bed lining on them and are in great shape. The bottem of the steps the lining has scraped off from some rocks while offroading but there is no rust and they are not bent at all. This is just a feeler, seeing if anyone is interested. If you want let me know and we can work a price.
I wont part with them until after next weekend though as I have an offroading trip to go on.

Here they are:

Old 07-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in your soft top...if thats for sale?
Old 07-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Um, not right now its not. Maybe someday if I go with a hard top but I like the ability to drop it, put it up, or remove it in 5 minutes. Sorry, just the avid offroad steps.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #4
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

had to try. I'm lookn for one, already have aivds on my lil lady
Old 07-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
DAMNIT, MY TRUCK IS NOT FOR SALE. LoL Damn you all!
Old 07-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #8
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested if they are still available... but it depends on the price and shipping costs.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
GL with the sale man. Going with some real sliders now? :P
Old 07-31-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
if they didnt have steps id be all over this but i am assuming thats why you're selling them.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
if they didnt have steps id be all over this but i am assuming thats why you're selling them.
Well that's the whole point of them man, they're not sliders, just step bars
Old 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
yes i know. but how often is it you find someone selling cool shit locally. in tucson, hardly ever.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #14
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
yes i know. but how often is it you find someone selling cool shit locally. in tucson, hardly ever.
This = truth
Old 07-31-2011, 07:14 PM   #15
Quote:
They actually do a decent job of sliders if your not going to crazy. I took off the rest of the truck bed lining on the passenger side bottom this weekend and they definatly have kept my body off rocks. The problem is that the steps do tend to hang down and if you REALLY get into some gnarly stuff like I want to they will hang.

They will take some bangs and hold up well if your just doing mild stuff but if you truely plan on putting sliders to the test than they are not for you.

That being said, I will sell them for $200 local to Tucson or meet in SE Phoenix. They have some scratches on the underside and some of the bed lining is missing but there is no rust, they are straight, and jsut need a little touch up paint to cover the bed lining that has been scraped off.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #16
Iron Beard

OH yea, I was surprised how well they held up at Chiva even if it was just a minor scrape I figured they wouldn't hold up to it, but like you said it didn't even phase them.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
Quote:
OH yea, I was surprised how well they held up at Chiva even if it was just a minor scrape I figured they wouldn't hold up to it, but like you said it didn't even phase them.
Chiva was a cake walk to this one. I used the steps to pivot off of at one point and other than scraping off the coating they didnt budge at all. Worse case is you would jsut blow the nuts/bolts out which I would almost prefer over bending your frame with welded on sliders.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #18
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry...going off your member id info I thought you were in Washington...hence the shipping questionability.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #19

^ nah he's in AZ
Old 08-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
how bout the avid light bar?

scratch that, just sell me your truck.